Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

WTF? This is nuts :woman_facepalming:
Sending you strength, don’t suffocate them, they will learn to avoid bullshit like that idea :people_hugging:

1 Like

Full rubbish bags that tear at the bottom just when you are pulling them out of the bin can FRO. Happened to my husband yesterday when he was taking out the rubbish after dinner. He was so hopping mad he sent kid and me off to bed and closed the connecting door so he could clean and swear simultaneously and freely.

6 Likes

Fuuuuuuuuuck passwords misery. Reset, 12 characters plus fuckery. Screw it all. :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::confounded::exploding_head::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::triumph::face_vomiting:

13 Likes

When you’re in a restaurant choking, and people just keep repeatedly asking you: “Are you OK?!”, knowing full well you’re unable to speak. Ah, no Einstein…I’m CHOKING!!!

5 Likes

Cravings on St. Patricks Day :persevere::persevere::persevere:

2 Likes

@ShadowFax cigarettes

2 Likes

Pretty crummy, sorry … glad you’re ok.
Here’s a video just FYI

Itchy skin and not knowing why can fro

Making plans when you were feeling good, then feeling like shit when the time comes around and agonising over whether to cancel or not … Just really don’t feel like going/doing …I’m tired and just want to rest :confused: this anxiety can fro

Being around family, who drive you nuts, when you’re not in the mood for it …fro

7 Likes

a dizzy head due to far too warm weather can FRO. It’s spring, not summer. I’m not a machine where you just switch the program to adjust. Menopausal hormon bullshit can FRO too as it contributes to this shit :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

I don’t want to smell people’s breath in my neck while queuing. That was one single good thing during pandemic. :zipper_mouth_face:

7 Likes

Me, relapsing.
I am done - finally.
Just FRO!

5 Likes

OK, I’ll ask. What is FRO?

4 Likes

“F&ck right off”

3 Likes

Cold and windy weather can FRO

4 Likes

Paying more and getting less. Will result in getting nothing.

7 Likes

companies who take an excellent product and make it worse.

FRO nike for ruining your sports bras and calzedonia for fucking up those excellent leggings. what is up with the fact I can still wear my items from ten years ago while the stuff I bought last year didn’t last through three washing cycles?!?! FRO!

12 Likes

Plus that the price probably doubled for less quality. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:

4 Likes

honestly I would pay a bit extra if the quality was right. I just fucking hate being taken for a fool like that, someone who can’t tell shite from right. makes me so mad.

8 Likes

“Shite from right” lol Fantastic! Will be using extensively from now on!

3 Likes

Violent nightmares can FRO. Woke up so disturbed.

6 Likes