Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

No irony at all - you are so much more courageous than I ever was with heartbreak. Courage is based on faith that things are going to be ok, so that is strong in you as well!

7 Likes

at least on a conscious level, I gotta say I don’t have that faith going on for me, I feel quite desperate a lot (tho much less than in the past). but I can see how from a more abstracted view, love itself is a force of positivity and possibility and I am clinging fast to that. love might well be more important to me than for some others.
thank you for saying these nice things about me. :purple_heart: :boar:

to stay on topic. FRO today can: the fear of financial ruin and actual financial ruin.

10 Likes

That’s why we point it out for you - others can see clearly what we cannot see in ourselves.

7 Likes

Coming here 91 of 92 days in the past 3 months and still losing regular status… FRO

Also being petty can FRO… but whatever

12 Likes

that does not make sense and most def not right.
I wonder if you can write to the mods to look into it - it may be a glitch in the software.

grown ass men acting like immature asses can FRO

7 Likes

@HoofHearted @JazzyS Sorry that happened, Dan. I wish just showing up daily was all it took.
Just an FYI about trust levels and how to maintain regular status:
Discourse Trust Levels

See also:

2 Likes

Busy days that end up feeling like I couldn’t cross anything off my to-do list can FRO! At least the day isn’t over yet, but the hours are clicking by…:grimacing:

3 Likes

Thanks Rosa !
This was helpful in understanding the different trust levels and maintenance levels.

2 Likes

Guy playing games and it’s feeling like taking parts of my heart out of me.
FRO.
This shitty feeling.

9 Likes

Fuck that guy. You deserve someone who likes you back and who likes you for you. Wave to him as you cruise on by on your way to better people. Sending hugs though, heart stuff stinks. :mending_heart::heart:

8 Likes

That’s what I realy needed.
Got tears in my eyes right now…
Just because you are so fucking right!
:broken_heart::heart:

7 Likes

I don’t know much about you but I do know that you are a good kind soul who is struggling to make their life better. If he isn’t going to mirror or help you with those things, good riddance. :clap:t3::muscle:t3:

8 Likes

This gnarly allergy/sinus headache I can’t seem to shake. It’s messing up my day off today!

9 Likes

Leadership taking on more risk than they can handle

10 Likes

And of course, the burden falls on the workers!

6 Likes

I go with the heartbreak shit. This crap still coming in waves can FRO. I’m tired of feeling the same senseless shit over and over again.
And me being impatient and not kind to myself to shoo this feelings can FRO too.
Lack of motivation to clean the messy livingroom can FRO too.
Me feeling like an idiot typing this can FRO. It helps!

15 Likes

Thanks for sharing this!
You are not alone.
10.30 pm and heart is feeling bit broken again. Better then yesterday.
Still not ok.
But sober.
Anyway this can realy FRO.
We deserve better!

10 Likes

If you don’t think you can be kind to yourself at the moment let me step in and help:

Your feelings are valid.
Your guy was a dick there at the end but that doesn’t make grieving any easier.
You deserve better.
I hope you never have to feel awkward for sharing your true feelings.

Sending hugs and maybe a delicious piece of candy to brighten your day. :lollipop:
:mending_heart::heart:

8 Likes

Thank you @TrustyBird and @Juli1

Emilie, this was amazing and it helped! Went to bed last night and fell asleep right when I hit the pillow, woke up today, came here and read your post! This lightened my heart :hugs::pray: And I bookmark it with a reminder :orange_heart:
Have a good sober day here on the FRO thread too!

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. You deserve good things, and if you ever forget that come right here for a reminder.

Have a great sober weekend. :blush::smiling_face:

7 Likes