Continued Confessions

I wont knock Creed. Because Creed is now Alter Bridge. And Alter Bridge rock.

3 Likes

But with Myles Kennedy!! Soo much better than Scott Stapp!

1 Like

Scott Stapp is without doubt the worst person in the world.

1 Like

Wait. Worse than Anthony Kiedis??

3 Likes

Anthony Who-the-what?

Red hot chilli peppers

Wait. Maybe that was Nickleback.

I just recall there was at least another one, if not several that you also didn’t love so now I am going for like a running scale of which one is the worst lol

Oooh god not fucking nickleback again. I can’t stand Nickleback. Anthony Keidis is the worst person in the world.

1 Like

Oh looks like we’ve come full circle with this thread lol

I just want to know what’s actually so wrong with nickleback. I don’t really know any of their songs so I don’t get it. Or is it just the cool thing to do

4 Likes

Music is one of my tiggers. I can listen at work, at the gym, but not in the car or at home.
I think it’s because I’m focusing at work/gym but home is a chill out time and thats where it leads.

I live alone, no family anywhere near, so it became waaay too easy to ‘chill’ at home and not have to explain to anyone.
But myself or those dreaded ‘ex-texts’ the next morning. :roll_eyes:

Its a bandwagon thing to hate Nickleback and Creed.

I love Alterbridge! But, My Own Prison by Creed was stellar.

@Lionfish and @DungeonMaster - This is not a bandwagon thing, they just are the very epitome of terrible mediocrity and its applauded and it makes me sick! PLUS, their lead singer is Paul McCartney and he is just simply the worst person in the world.

:thinking: There’s no way you’re getting The Beatles or Wings confused with Nickleback

1 Like

Wings? Ooooooh I know Wings! They did that song ‘Im bringing sexy back’ didnt they?

1 Like

Didn’t get much sleep last night after all I see :face_with_monocle:

Whats the give-away there, Lea?

Just pointing out the obvious 🤷

1 Like

Mmm.

Did you know that William Shatner is the WORST person in the world?

1 Like

Now who’s the one pointing out the obvious??

Just kidding, I hate no one

2 Likes