Coronavirus Zombie Apocalypse

Good hand hygiene/washing will always be one of the best ways to protect yourself and stop the spread of many illnesses. Back to the basics!

2 Likes

Haha, I was trying to figure out if you were serious. I think you are?

2 Likes

I haven’t had a flu shot in about 25 years, had the flu once in that time.

I work with the public, I’m not too concerned with the coronavirus, but the news media sure does like to cover it like flies on shit.

Let’s keep the politics out of this and stick to good old fashioned mass hysteria.

6 Likes

It’s all a hoax. Just like climate change and putting a man on the moon.

3 Likes

I hope you’re joking.

I just don’t care for all the hysteria. I put my thoughts into things that I can affect in my daily life.

Coronavirus, global warming, or the war in the middle east is no reason to drink or drug.

4 Likes

Hell no I’m not joking. It’s all a conspiracy orchastrated by the deep state government run by lizard people.

5 Likes

Lol. A hoax, like man made climate change. Don’t forget :wink:

4 Likes

I was totally serious pal

1 Like

Alright. Darwinism will sort things out.

Evolution is also a hoax

1 Like

I figured. Been sleeping like shit and having extremely long days at work, so my brain is all scattered and my trust in my judgement is sketchy.

Thanks, Gabe. I’ve actually learned a bit about being level headed from you. When I first came here I was amazed by the way you genuinely looked at things. I knew I was the same way, just wasn’t sure I could find my way to having the patience for it. And now we’ve come full circle, in some way. The not so master telling the not quite apprentice that they done good. :laughing:

1 Like

@Gabe.G is also a hoax. Clearly a lizard person.

2 Likes

This whole thread is fake news

2 Likes

He’s totally full of shit. Meet Derek.

3 Likes

Fake news.

1 Like

Go to bed!

I haven’t even had dinner yet. Sunflower seeds probably isn’t gonna cut it

I am about to outrun any virus.

6 Likes

We have maybe 100 cases in the US. 1 person with underlying health complications has died.

40,000 to 60,000 people die every year from the flu, in the US, and yet we don’t freak out about flu season, with 1 million catching it, every year.

Perspective helps. I try to maintain it. I will also just keep doing the things I do to keep from getting the flu every year. Wash my hands. Use hand sanitizer frequently throughout the day. Avoid touching my eyes, nose, and mouth.

You do this, and you’ll be fine.

3 Likes