Crocheters, Knitters, Crafters, and the like 2020 to present

Haha, true, I even sit on the right side and I prefer those colors :laughing:

1 Like

I love these and especially cos they’re not the same! I would make all different for sure! :heart_eyes:

Beautiful work!! I moved your thread to an existing one. And I see there is a Crafting one as well! Enjoy!!

2 Likes

Lots of beautiful work to see!! So many creative members!!

1 Like

I made this baby pullover for my friend’s kid a while ago. First one I ever made, just made it up. Fit the wee one like a glove. Bingo. :grin:

8 Likes

These chunky squares will be sewn together to make a throw blanket. Wool acrylic blend. An easy, mindless (or mindful!) project for the winter. I’m about halfway there.

5 Likes

Really needed to get back into crafting and making things to keep my hands busy and to stay off my phone/reduce screen time. Listening to music and making things with my hands is one of my favorite therapies. I crocheted this little basket tonight to fill with springtime goodies for my niece when we visit next weekend. (We don’t celebrate Easter, per se)

8 Likes

Hey guys.
I wanted to start a crafty thread. Kinda.
What projects are you guys working on? Are you making anything, creating art, building something? Crafting?
I want to see what you guys are making. Hoping we can inspire each other, also if I share progress of what I’m making I might be more inclined to finish the projects I’m constantly working on because I can’t sit still for more than five minutes without doing something with my hands, haha.
Currently making a blanket to use up the million balls of yarn living in my room left over from previous projects. I also purchased a paint by numbers to do with my daughter which I’ve realised I’m super into, so I think I will look into getting more of these :slight_smile:

1 Like

9 Likes

That is awesome! I love the colours - it’s such a rich and beautiful collection :star_struck:

It Was a pink Prenatal chair. Now it is brown with his own granny square blanket :yellow_heart:Tony

11 Likes

Priceless!!

1 Like

I had to take some knitting time off as I was feeling the old tendonitis acting up again. Soon it will be the perfect time to start up again, once it gets chillier.

Love everyone’s projects!!

1 Like

This is 10/10. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

I don’t knit very often. I’m almost always hooking. But this is my most recent finish and I’m pretty proud of how this turned out. It’s a shawl.

Edited to take out extra pix I accidentally included :joy::joy:

6 Likes

I crochet blankets for all my friends. Just a couple:

13 Likes

And a recent wool scarf:

9 Likes

I’ve been on this blanket forever, and I’ve finally arrived at the yellow/brown border I had in mind for it… and I can’t tell if i love it or hate it. Thoughts? Lol

10 Likes

I personally am a sucker for a pop of color especially if it is a beautiful mustard yellow. I’m getting back into a long abandoned knitting habit with some easy baby booties for a co-worker.

Knitting in my house is hard because my kitties think we are playing. :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

I like the yellow but it might get overwhelming with the brown aswell…can you lay the yarn out against the edge in the order you had imagined to get a feel how how it’ll look?

1 Like