Crocheters, Knitters, Crafters, and the like 2020 to present

It came out beautifully!! I adore the ombre green colors! Your friend is very lucky and loved!

1 Like

Forgot to say I finished my shawl :orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:

14 Likes

Ooohhhh. This IS clever.

Gorgeous! Well done.

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

Love these colours!

1 Like

@Alycia @TrustyBird @KarenKW thanks yall :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I love the colours. And those tassels! :star_struck:

1 Like

Onto another :sweat_smile: I didn’t know what to do with myself once I finished the last… so I’m onto another lol. I really enjoy having something to do with my hands and the repetitive nature of counting and stitching. It calms my racing thoughts down, and forces me to put my phone down and just chill out. I had a pretty rough day yesterday, and at the end of it starting the new blanket helped me come back to centre again.

7 Likes

Beautiful colors!!!

1 Like

Agree :100: %! It is so soothing and meditative.

I am starting a scarf (the only thing I make so far). Took some time off to heal some tendonitis from over use…back at it now…and grateful.

I love that green color.

3 Likes

Bit of progress while I’m dying with Covid :skull:

10 Likes

Hi, I just discovered this thread :hugs: I am just knitting a pullover, I really love it! Happy to have found you :coat: :socks:

3 Likes

That’s lovely. Please don’t die before you finish it. And feel better soon. :sneezing_face::mask::face_with_thermometer:

4 Likes

Hi everyone! Hope this is okay to post here. As some of u know i make dreamcatchers but I wanted to try my hand at something else. I saw this cross stitch kit for $1.25 at the dollarstore and thought id try. Had to youtube it bcuz instructions were garbage but here it is so far. Im making it for my mom

7 Likes

I grew up doing cross stitch with my mom and loved it as a kid. I like that it takes focus as opposed to some of my knitting projects that are mindless (unless I’m doing it mindfully!) I bought myself a birthday present last January of a learn to embroider kit and still haven’t done it, so you’ve inspired me to break it out soon. Thanks! Hope you enjoy!

1 Like

I would love to learn how to knit or crochete. Everyone on here has beautifully done pieces! I find it very difficult for me. Theres one project i wanted to do and its do overwhelming to even read the directions lol

2 Likes

First socks I’ve knitted in years :socks:

11 Likes

Those are beautiful. Well done!

1 Like

These are great! I love the color combo

1 Like