Crocheters, Knitters, Crafters, and the like 2020 to present

My cross stitch project is coming along. I think its cute :slight_smile:

I do want to order some hand embroidery kits off amazon tho. I think i prefer this style more like this:

Cross stitch was a great introduction tho and i really enjoy how it calms me down and gets me to focus

11 Likes

Oh wow!!! These are gorgeous!! Great job!!

Well, I scrapped this idea and frogged it all. I wasn’t sure they were uniform in size enough and sewing together would be a disaster. So starting over and making one massive granny square afghan!

9 Likes

Oh, I know the feeling! It’s tricky to get grant squares to be even in size. I made one square a standard and compared each/every second new row to it before moving on.

1 Like

These were the knitted squares I was talking about. They looked so uneven that I was worried blocking wouldn’t even help!

2 Likes

I like their rustic look!!!

2 Likes

Just more inspiration

3 Likes

I haven’t crocheted in years…like 20. I started back with a stuffed lion.

13 Likes

Love that!!

1 Like

Wow!! So cute!!! :heart:

1 Like

So adorable!

1 Like

Wow you have some serious talent! He looks great!!

1 Like

Thanks, Dana! He was fun to make.

1 Like

Thanks @RosaCanDo, @C_8, @SassyRocks! Crocheting has always been a joy for me. So glad I found it again.

2 Likes

Just stumbled onto this fun website. Beautiful projects and lots of knitting rabbit holes to explore!

1 Like

Wanted to post a progress pic of my 1st hand embroidery piece :slight_smile:

The first flower (the smaller one), I think i did too tightly. The 2nd flower (the big one) i tried to do my weaving a bit looser. I was struggling with the french knots initally. Had to watch a video to see where i was going wrong. Im really enjoying this!

11 Likes

It’s coming along nicely. Beautiful and flawless. As the artist, you’re going to notice all the tiny imperfections but the rest of us are looking at the entire piece and it’s perfectly fine. :heart_eyes:

I love that!! Your first piece?? Wow!! How is it going?

1 Like

OK…zebra and lion are finished. They are being given to 10 month old twin boys on Thursday.

16 Likes

They are seriously amazing!! Lucky little people!!

1 Like