Crocheters, Knitters, Crafters, and the like 2020 to present

Thank you! I have another in the works already! LOL

1 Like

I was going through my winter things and found this tam hiding in the back of the drawer! I knitted it several years ago and it’s perfect for spring. I’d love to get back into these kinds of fun projects!

15 Likes

Very nice, love a spring hat!!!

1 Like

Love the hat and the color!

I have been needing a distraction today so have been working on this embroidery pattern. It will be a gift :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I love this!!! Very nice work.

1 Like

This is beautiful!! Spring!!

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

My piece is finished and framed! Feels good to have this one done. It will be a gift :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Turned out so lovely :blush:

3 Likes

Thank u so much :heartbeat: i really struggled with figuring out how to display it. I went with a frame from the dollarstore bcuz i didnt know how to decorate an embroidery hoop lol

3 Likes

I love it Dana. Really beautiful work.

1 Like

Thank u so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

As a former professional bespoke picture framer I think you’ve made a lovely job of it. Poundland has some amazing bargains here. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Can’t stop, wont stop. :yarn:

8 Likes

I found a bag of tops that my son grew out of that I thought my daughter might get some use out of if I added a bit of decoration to them.

16 Likes

15 Likes

13 Likes

Forgot about this thread!! During my sons NICU stay, I needed to something to keep my hands busy and my mind somewhat Sane. Counting the stitches was a kind of meditation that helped me to calm down my anxiety and put me in a place of being useful. I’m happy it’ll keep him warm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

More importantly…this blanket represents a HUGE SHIFT in my coping patterns. 5.5years ago, the only way I knew how to deal with stress and feelings of hopelessness was to numb myself into oblivion with drugs and alcohol. I cannot fathom how the me that was in active addiction could have made it through the last four or so years of my life…but…sober me has❤️

16 Likes

That came out beautiful!
Glad to hear your son is finally home and you all can begin your family life together. He will only ever know a sober mom… what a gift.

5 Likes