Crocheters, Knitters, Crafters, and the like 2020 to present

This is beautiful and so meaningful! Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Lately…

10 Likes

Simply stunning!

2 Likes

So excited to find this thread. I have just ordered wool for a Tunisian Crochet cardigan to keep my hands and mind busy in the evenings. Your work is all fantastic and really got me into wanting to pick up my hooks and make something. Looking forward to being able to share when I have enough posts.

2 Likes

My latest finished project. Just my style… understated, safe, complementary colours :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:squid:

11 Likes

that is so lovely! WOW - great work!

Love all the colors and what a cool pattern. Have fun showing it off :slight_smile:

1 Like

I bought all the yarn from independent dyers at a yarn festival. It was fun to make, I’m still quite new to garment making.

2 Likes

Oooh…thats fun! You did awesome.
I accidentally knitted a sweater for myself in a drunken stupper (without a pattern) -only knit and pearl as i was new to knitting…love the sweater but cant figure out how to make another :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seeing this is an inspiration- maybe ill try again soon…

2 Likes

I used recycled fabric to make this tote bag with appliqué detail.

11 Likes

I love it! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Made a blanket with scraps and leftover yarn

16 Likes

Wow! That’s gorgeous!

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful! Makes me want to get back to my crafts.

1 Like

wow - so colorful and beautiful!

1 Like

Love this blanket and your journey @ELY83 !! Hope you and the little guy are well!!

2 Likes

Wow!! Very fanciful and gorgeous!!

2 Likes

Truly amazing!!! How long did this take you?

1 Like

Couple of months but mostly when i felt like doiing crochet in the evening :grinning:

2 Likes

I rescued an old dollhouse from my sister’s basement and plan to fix it up and enter it in the state fair next year. Can I post my (probably glacial) progress here?
Sans any work :point_down:t3:

12 Likes

I am looking forward to seeing your progress – this is so lovely Emilie
So Excited for your project

1 Like