Daily Check in--Hey Everyone!

Good evening everyone how is everyone doing tonight? Hope everyone had a very fulfilling day today all Positivity and Love!! I figured id give a little back ground story of myself, and see if anyone wanted to start doing check ins?

I’m Mariah i’m 30 years old single mom of TWO kids one boy 10 and one girl 8, I am less than 24 hours away from 90 days COMPLETE SOBRIETY! and today I started my virtual meetings and some YOGA meditation as well…i’m recently home from a program tomorrow will be 1 week i’ve been back home and its still a little weird and not so much hectic but surreal. I’m gonna be traveling to NJ with family tomorrow and be back home in Florida on Tuesday! i’m currently not working, i’m gonna try and do work from home and stay to myself and not have much of a social life until i feel i can function around people and not worry about running into people of my past so early into my recovery! I am 5 years clean from Heroine and 2 years clean from no needle usage! and tomorrow will make 90 days clean from Meth and Marajuana and Tabaco!

thats a little about myself…anyone want to chime in?

4 Likes

Nice to see you Mariah! You have a lot to feel good about there - congrats on your progress in sobriety. You and your kids deserve a sober, safe life :innocent:

Join us here on the check-in thread and you can see everyone’s check-ins daily!

1 Like

Well that is awesome, congratulations! I hope your trip is going well :slight_smile: I have been doing some meditation myself, not yoga though. It seems to be giving me some additional clarity, peace, and improving my mindfulness. Good luck to you!