Daily fitness check in šŸ’Ŗ

I am pretty sure you covered my workout for me today. Thank you. You are so amazing.

3 Likes

AnytimešŸ˜‚ glad to help out

2 Likes

July 7th
5.25 mile brisk walk
30 min swim
4 hr kayaking on open water
18000 steps

Gonna post my stats for the week in sundayā€™s for my tracking

8 Likes

Wow!!! Love the variety u have for ur workouts! Great work girl ā˜†

2 Likes

Thanks love. Feeling great to be moving and doing stuff.

2 Likes

Week3, day3 of my running program

5 Likes

100 burpees done. 900/3100
Didnā€™t get them done till late today, 630pm.
Want to get tomorrowā€™s ones in early before work as after work Iā€™m trying to make it to training. All depends on traffic and if I can get away from work early

4 Likes

Back on it after a small few days breakā€¦

New Body Pump class, release 109ā€¦there is a huge set of 200 squats in this new release, plus the usual killer weights and deadlifts and some Romanian twists. Very exciting new release, kicked my ass. This release is quite somethingā€¦ if you have a Les Mills class near you, try it.

Body Balance class straight after, the last of version 103 before we move onto release 104 tomorrow. It looks interesting, I always resist the new releases in this class and am convinced I will hate the 3 month practice of it. Then I love it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

SOREEEEEE

6 Likes

Iā€™m still on my easy days. Yesterday I took the doggos walking. Today I did some yoga and a short benchmark run for a half marathon plan Iā€™m starting. Tomorrow Iā€™ll be back to throwing around weights. My body is feeling a lot less sore

6 Likes

I have been very poor with my health standards for some time now. I am in pretty poor shape. I have not exercised regularly despite the fact that exercise used to be very important to me. Like many things I have, I have not exercised without a substance as part of my life since I was 13. I am giving myself grace by writing this that my journey into this version of me will be different and itā€™s okay to have taken this detour in my life and that my past versions of success in this regard do not mean anything about how this time will go. This is a new path in a new body with a new brain. I hope to use this thread to help stay motivated and accountable.

I am currently connecting with my body through stretching and body weight exercises gathered from different aspects of my previous experiences. A sort of best of karate, yoga, boxing, tai chi, hula, dance and anything else i discover that i connect with now. This will all be in an extremely beginner level since i am deeply out of shape.

Good luck to everyone else here building their health and strength! Thank you for being here. Peers help me immensely.

7 Likes

YES!! This is the new you and it is totally understandable and acceptable to take a detour as we figure out how to live out lives and do things we love with the substances. Take it easy and slow. I love that you are doing different things in different ways to find your connection again.

Looking forward to seeing your check ins. ODAAT :muscle:t4:.

2 Likes

Iā€™m so so so happy to announce I ran today! Finally! I wanted to make intervals but running felt so good i decided to just go with the flow and did 4km just running. My ankle is exactly like yesterday, just stiff. Actually yoga (heels sit, camel pose etc) became more difficult now, running was painless.

Tuesday
4km run
Yoga

6 Likes

Iā€™m so happy for youā€¦glad you are taking care of your ankle and able to run again :hugs:

2 Likes

@Mischa84 Very happy to hear your ankle is better and you can run again :tada:

Ignite Yoga program

3 Likes

Burpees done early this a.m
1000/3100
At work today going to get a few steps in thats for sure

4 Likes

July 8th rest day

July 9th
5.25 mile brisk walk
30 min swim
Day 8 and 9 of July challenge
30 min upper body weight training
30 min yoga
24000 steps

5 Likes

Week3, Day3 of running program
Ignite yoga program

6 Likes

Body balance class today. Much more difficult this release. Moon salute as well as sun saluteā€¦.my first moon salute :saluting_face:

11k steps ++

So sore. Can barely stand after 200 + squats yesterday. Iā€™m meant to do the class again tomorrow :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

5 Likes

100 burpees done before work.
Slept in so its lucky I was able to jump in the gym at work and get them in.
1100/3100

5 Likes

July 10th
8 mile brisk walk
Day 10 of July challenge
30 min shadow boxing
40 min yoga
1 mile walk
30000 steps

5 Likes