Damn I feel good!

6 Likes

Ignite yoga program

6 Likes

Thursday
7km run

7 Likes

This is where I’m at for the month.

@JazzyS You always have an insane amount of steps!!!

6 Likes

Very cool that you write it down on note pad.

Yeah i know its a lot – i had to force myself to stop walking yesterday. Funny thing is that i’ve always been someone on the go and really can’t sit still (that’s why it was killing me when i had to for so long).
My sister had told me that i needed to move – this was like 10 years ago when the 10k a day steps came out as the thing to do and all the challenges started to pop up. I told her that i couldn’t possibly move more and i felt like i was getting in 10k a day. I finally had to get a fitbit to prove to her that i was moving and then shes like slow the “f” down :laughing:

4 Likes

July 11th
8 mile brisk walk
30 min swim
30 min upper body weight training
1 mile walk
25000 steps

8 Likes

Burpees done.
1200/3100

6 Likes

Friday
Kettlebell full body workout
A bit of yoga

6 Likes

Friday Day 5 baby
I DID NOT WANT TO DO IT TODAY
Glad I talked myself into going. Friday is do whatever I want day in the gym.
Still and always, great stretches and 30 floors on the stair climber for warmup.
I worked on chest, biceps, shoulders, neck, trapezius, & triceps
I’m hurting good back into my first 5 day week

6 Likes

July 12th
5.25 mile brisk walk
Day 12 challenge complete
3.5 mile indoor jog/walk
27200 steps

5 Likes

Nothing today. Had planned to get some in before nightshift but had some weird pain in my back, just doing some dishes and had a sharp pain in the middle.
Putting it down to maybe a lack of stretching and a lack of water theprevious day.
Back to it tomorrow hopefully

6 Likes

Smart to take a rest day. Hope you’r body is ok and you have a pain free day :pray:t4:

1 Like

Forgot to check in yesterday.
Yesterday: week4, day1 running program; ignite yoga program
Today: ignite yoga

6 Likes

Housework is dangerous :wink:
I hope your back is going to be good after a good nights sleep.

4 Likes

Saturday
I’m not happy about it but today I did nothing sport-wise.

4 Likes

July 13th
3 mile walk / jog indoors
Day 13 challenge complete
40 min swim
30 min upper body weight training
30 min yoga
18000 steps

6 Likes

Ur such an inspiration to me girl! Way to go on the active lifestyle! I hope to be posting in this thread on monday (if i can get to the gym at 530am that is lol)

4 Likes

I put in 6.5 hours at my Krav Maga gym in the past 3 days, 9 hours total this week. I’m beaten and bruised and every part of my body is sore. I get to reset tomorrow and start all over again next week.

6 Likes

I’m taking the weekends off to rest muscles. Still doing my daily stretches because my body isn’t Prince Charming anymore :joy:
See yall Monday :muscle:

6 Likes

Thanks Dana. I am still healing and for some days the activities is all I can manage in a day.

Be gentle with yourself. Do what you can. I started off with major adjustments to the activities and am slowly building on each (with moves, intensity and time).

Would love to see you here posting your daily activities :people_hugging:

5 Likes