5 Likes

Lunchtime check in.

Body pump class
5kms run/ walk

100 zone minutes // 15k steps so far

5 Likes

Intermediate yoga calendar, day 3

5 Likes

Back to movement today. Not feeling 100% but got 200 burpees in. Still have a bunch to catch up but its a start.
This thread helped get me moving again today. Thanks peeps
2100/3100

4 Likes

Glad you are starting to feel better – wow 299 burpees out the gate! You rock! Be kind to yourself as you are still recovering :pray: :hugs: :muscle:

1 Like

Did the first 100 in sets of 25.
Did the 2nd 100 in sets of 10 in between house work.
Do 10 burpees, wash some dishes
Do 10 burpees, hang out the washing
Do 10 burpees vacuum the lounge
:joy::joy::joy:
Caught up on 100 and the house is clean

6 Likes

i’m dying :laughing: but i do love your style.

3 Likes

Yall I overslept yesterday and did not make it to the gym or do any fitness :man_facepalming:

Got it in today tho. Did my stretches and stair climber. Made it leg day. I’ve been focusing more on my lower body because of my age, flexibility, and how weak I’ve gotten from not doing much but bartending in the past. Wanna get my legs strong again.

I think I’m gonna get some burpees in tmrw @MrFantastik just for you
I remember doin them babies back in the day when I spent a little time in jail lol

5 Likes

July 22nd …felt ill so rested
2500 steps

July 23rd
5.25 mile brisk walk
30 min swim
30 min upper body weight lifting
Caught up on July fitness day 22 and 23
21000 steps

7 Likes

Tuesday
Yoga

6 Likes

Rest day today as I feel aches in my biceps, delts, quads and shoulders. Might go for an hour long walk in the sun instead.

5 Likes

Kickboxing after dropping the kids to school
Then home to get in my 100 burpees. Probably no catch-ups today.
Nice @jbaldwin84 a few of the burpee guys I follow on socials have a similar burpee background haha
2200/3100

5 Likes

July 24th
5.25 mile brisk walk
30 min swim
1.5 mile walk
24000 steps

5 Likes

Starting the second phase of my weight training program and sh&$t is about to get real! Did the first workout from the new split today and have a feeling I’ll be feeling it tomorrow haha.

So awesome to see everyone moving their bodies. Keep up the good work folks :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yesterday I had 15,000 steps. I was so proud! Today I have a little over 7,000 :joy: Balance I suppose

6 Likes

Both are great numbers…yes- balance is key and necessary.
:people_hugging:

3 Likes

That was a typical weeknight bartending. A weekend I’d pass 20,000. I don’t miss it AT ALL :joy:

3 Likes

Was running late today but hit the gym and had to shower there before work. I hate showering at the gym. But I got it in.
Stair climber and stretches. Stair climber is becoming more tolerable so I stepped it up a notch on the speed for a couple more minutes.

Did chest/arms
I missed my burpees but I WILL get them in tmrw!

7 Likes