Daily fitness check in šŸ’Ŗ

Up early burpees in before i leave for work. Will see how I go at work might try do some more in the afternoon
2300/3100

5 Likes

Thursday
Lower body with kettlebell

6 Likes

July 25th
5.25 Mile brisk walk
30 min swim
1.5 mile walk
25500 steps

5 Likes

I only went for a 7K walk today. I need to get my butt moving again with other type of (shoulder friendly) workouts! :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Friday
7km run

3 Likes

Checking in. I only got 3 days in this week at the gym but got some dumbbell/manual work in at home. Work has been busy with some of the staff heading back to college.
I still owe the burpee collector lol.
I made it a good week with what I was given so :muscle:

4 Likes

July 26th
5.25 mile brisk walk
30 min swim
Caught up on day 24 July challenge and did day 26 (day 25 was rest)
20000 steps

Feeling discouraged and pissed off today. I am so trying not to let my weight be an issue and go with the flow but WTF! Just seems to be a never ending cycle where i canā€™t win.

a little background

2.5 years ago I developed health issues (still trying to figure them out). Gained 40 lbs in 1 month time frame and still havenā€™t been able to get rid of this. I do manage 5-8 lbs and then gain it back like overnight and the cycle keeps going due to my chronic inflammation that i developed.

So in March I decided that I would start being more active and not care about the weight. From March to mid May I gained 10 lbs. I then slowly started to see this going down and was almost back to the number I started off in March and then two days ago BAM I gained 3 lbs. I have a healthy diet. Eat with a calorie deficitā€¦ etc!

I am just pissed off right now and needed to ventā€¦ had to write it out so it was not in my head LOL.

Iā€™ll be fineā€¦ gonna continue doing what i am doing and hope that one day iā€™ll see results.

6 Likes

Oh man! I felt that vent in my soul. The weight has been creeping on me too. I gain a Lb or two or three, sometimes overnight and then I work for a week to lose them and then they come back. I got a scale on amazon that breaks the weight down for me and it has been helpful to see that

The overweight part still hurts my feels though

4 Likes

Awe thanks loveā€¦ appreciate the read and response.
I donā€™t think that number is looked at as overweight in the proper health journals. I do know how devastating it can be to see your chart show it as such. I wish they would start being more realistic.

Sorry that you can relate ā€¦lets keep doing our thang and keep kicking ass :muscle:t4::wink:. So grateful to be here in this journey with you. :people_hugging:

4 Likes

I got a Renpho scale off Amazon. I feel the frustration with yā€™all. I just know that Iā€™m getting started in this and I will fluctuate with losing fat and gaining muscle until I find a steady routine. The burpees will probably help me :laughing:

5 Likes

Got another 200 burpees done in the gym just before the end of shift.
Still 200 short after my days off last week, but thought today should be a day to catch up on some as its my birthday. Had to get a bit extra in to prove Iā€™m still a ways from the grave.
2500/3100

6 Likes

Thatā€™s how itā€™s done :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:
Happy birthday Marty :balloon::gift::birthday::partying_face:ā€¦hope you enjoy your special day :confetti_ball::tada:
marty-10

3 Likes

happy birthday

3 Likes

Very hot today. 16k steps in the heat // 83 zone minutes

5 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! :balloon: :birthday::gift::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Happy Birfday

2 Likes

July 27
Daily workout complete :white_check_mark:
Called into work today for various reasons and so decided to hit the gym because i had time. Did:
15 min elliptical
1 hour of weights - did a full body session since i dont get to the gym very often. Felt sooo good to be using my muscles again. Hoping for another workout tmrw

7 Likes

Happy birthday!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the bday wishes. Started the first day of my 43rd year with sparring. Most of those training would be 10-20yrs younger, a couple even 25yrs.
Good times.

5 Likes

Happy belated birthday :balloon:

1 Like