Daily fitness check in šŸ’Ŗ

7K walk at 9:00 am this morning. Now Iā€™m going to do my weekly cleaning, which some might consider a workout by itself! (I love my place to be spotlessā€¦ :roll_eyes::broom::sponge::soap:)

7 Likes

Just found this thread, I like it! Iā€™m coming to the end of my marathon running career and hope to run my 50th marathon in October. I need 2 more. My plan is a 12 week block where I will run 1 marathon in 9 weeks time then my 50th in October. It will help to keep me on the straight and narrow :pray:
I have some hamstring trouble that Iā€™m trying to manage. Iā€™m just about to head out for 10k which I will do low & slow in the hope I donā€™t agrivate anything. I need to build some fitness and drop a little weight after a few weeks break.

7 Likes

Pilates class
5km power walk/run

13k steps so far // 78 zone minutes

5 Likes

Anyone else remember the teachers getting on to you for writing on the last line of the page? :grimacing:
This is my lower volume week because of work and I was in a rough area mentally friday so only 2 weight lifting sessions instead of my normal 3

4 Likes

Week 5 of running program. I didnā€˜t run last week while I was on vacation, and will not do any running next week when Iā€˜ll be away as well, so Iā€˜m sticking to the week5 schedule until Iā€˜m back home for good.
Intermediate yoga program.

4 Likes

Day 27 and 28 rest ā€¦not feeling well. Hopefully will get moving tomorrow

Had 3 days of rest this week and low on workouts

3 Likes

Got some pads in at the gym this morning with the wife, then she joined me for 100 burpees.
Just knocked out another 150 at the work gym before I start nightshift.
2750/3100
@JazzyS I can send you some of that good advice I got last week when I was crookā€¦ rest up, get well, look after yourself

4 Likes

Stiff, but a good stiff. I have the urge to run again this evening but Iā€™ll hold off, may go on the bike. Itā€™s a good sign when I need to pull the reins on myself.
I need to drop some weight so itā€™s low and slow & need to work on my diet after a fairly indulgent summer :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Thanks friend. I am trying my best to rest and not let it mess with my head. Appreciate the wordsā€¦I needed to hear em today :pray:t4:

1 Like

Week 5 of running program
Intermediate yoga program

4 Likes

530am
20mins spin bike
100 burpees
30mins spin bike

2850/3100

Will aim for another 50 at least during the day

4 Likes

Day 29 still taking it slow
30 min indoor walk
Day 27 and 29 of July challenge (28 was resting).
10000 steps

4 Likes

Got to work early to try get in the gym for some more burpees. Didnt get a chance, work got in the way :joy:
Tomorrow is the last day of July so Iā€™ll owe 250 tomorrow to make it to 3100.
Too easy

6 Likes

Spin class. First in years. BRUTAL AS HELL.
Then strength training/ weightlifting class afterwards

Before noon, 150 zone minutes.

4 Likes

Love the attitude :wink:ā€¦ Finishing July strong :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Never tried spin class but always looks brutal. Way to go! A hell of a work out today :muscle:t4:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve done a few before, but always remember my legs buckling and almost vomiting when I got off the bike previously. Nice to know I managed that then an hour of weightlifting and strength training on top (the dance studio has AC!!!).

FEEL SO GOOD NOW.

4 Likes

Aaahā€¦thank goodness for that. :hugs:

Glad it didnā€™t make you vomit today (kudos for getting back to it) and that class afterwards. :muscle:t4::muscle:t4: hope you are treating yourself with relaxation after being a total bad ass!

4 Likes

Intermediate yoga program

5 Likes

250 done
3100/3100

Reflection
One of the key goals was more consistency. Despite some days off I feel that having 100/day to get done pushed me to do something where previously I would have found an excuse.
The goal was to do 100/day without missing and having to catch up. The majority of days missed were due to sickness and I only missed 2 other days due to not pushing through.
Trying to decide whether to keep going with the burpees or switch it up. Leaning towards another volume based body weight exercise.

5 Likes