1 hour water aerobics
30 min yoga
4.5 mile walk
16000 steps

3 Likes

monday
4km run

3 Likes

Just done my morning jog with my dogs that i do everytime i have a day off work which im lucky enough that its 4 days a week lol xxx

3 Likes

RPM class (spin)
Body Pump class
115 Z. M.

3 Likes

August 20th
30 min swim
Steps 7700

3 Likes

I’m back in there. Gettin this in after work. Gonna explode my legs :bomb:

4 Likes

So I’m jumping on the band wagon. I’ve actually been on a weight loss journey prior to sobriety. I work with a trainer 3 days a week.

Today we did Leg extension, leg press, and adductors and crunches. 3 sets of 10 each!

7 Likes

75 minutes pool aerobics!

I did 75 push ups today. Maybe only on side of pool while in the water but since I started in July I can see a difference. Eventually will graduate into the real world. Right now in water is working just perfect.

6 Likes

Been a week since i checked in here. Fell off with the daily movements. Still been exercising but not the daily movements I had committed to.
They were really good for my knee/leg issues I have been having. Should get back to them

5 Likes

tuesday
30min yoga
30min kettlebell full body wo

7 Likes

Gym today :white_check_mark:
Arms
Bench & Dumbbell work

Of course first always, stretches and stair climber for warm-up. Definitely noticing my stamina getting better with the stair climber!

:v:

7 Likes

One hour walk. Triple class tomorrow.

7 Likes

Too detailed. I will stick to my weighted 50 burpees and 15k steps daily.

6 Likes

55 minutes water walking. 75 push ups and 25 jumping jacks

6 Likes

75 pushups?! Heck yeah!

4 Likes

I am doing them in shallow end of pool against wall. Definition is starting to be noticeable. Eventually will evolve to land and floor but just not strong enough yet. :hugs:

4 Likes

All upper today. Triceps, biceps, and chest. Added in 30 minutes of cardio prior to strength training. Core and leg day again on Saturday! :muscle:

5 Likes

Been doing stuff and things but not posting about it. I got my first weight lift sesh in today. Felt good. I’ve been doing yoga but for some reason it lists it as the strength on here

6 Likes