Daily fitness check in 💪

Body pump class. Upped weights for bicep, back and shoulders.

10k steps

Sacked off spin and body combat class for a white willow, eucalyptus and arnica bath soak.

6 Likes

Just left the gym, smashed a protein shake, & now working on a good :sunny: soak!

Kind of did arms again but mainly shoulders & back.

My time on stair climber is getting more intense but shorter time. Only using to get sweaty and warm for the lift. Was in the zone today :mechanical_arm:

6 Likes

75 minutes water aerobics. 75 pushups 50 jumping jacks. Jumping and hopping coming along great. Side step and side hops still a bit slow coming back. Jogging going well and working on high knees. So grateful to have a pool to work in.

3 Likes

Aug 21st
30 min swim
Rest day with 4000 steps

Aug 22nd
4 mile walk
14000 steps

3 Likes

Kickboxing sparring this a.m some hard rounds, some easy.

5 Likes

Rest days x 3 for me the next few days. Walking Will be my fitness challenge only.

5 Likes

Saturday
7km run

Sunday
8km run
Yoga

6 Likes

Aug 23rd - Aug 25th check in
So I haven’t done much work out wise. It’s a hard month for me. Have been walking and getting between 9000- 17000 steps in. Trying to do walking in hilly areas but my symptoms won’t allow for much exertion.

6 Likes

Work
Incline
Legs
:v:

7 Likes

Today 85 minutes pool exercises. Waterwalk, 75 push-ups, 50 jumping jacks, squats and crunches.

7 Likes

Todays gym is brought to you by :sunny::deciduous_tree:

5 Likes

Yesterday at the doctor, the nurse was freaking out about my resting heart rate :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I was like that’s normal for me. When I’m doing stuff it gets up there but lately it’s been pretty low when I’m just chilling

4 Likes

:astonished:. I’d have been freaked too…m that’s a great resting heart rate girl…I was thinking I’m doing better getting down to 55 :joy:

2 Likes

85 Minutes Pool Exercise. 85 push ups. 75 jumping jacks. Lots of squats, crunches and jogging.

4 Likes

Got in the gym this afternoon. Did a bit of stuff with dumbbells; press, squats, row. Did some burpees and some lunges.

5 Likes

August 26th and 27th
Light walking
15000 steps each day

5 Likes

My belly has been growing a bit during the last approx two weeks as I replaced my training plan with drinking “plan”. On a new path now - as part of learning to like myself and all good things life brings me, I’m setting a new training plan A) running - weekly 35km - 45km with slow/moderate start at the beginning of course B) fitness - to increase muscle power and explosiveness (good thing in running) C) taking stairs and doing squats throughout a day. I deserve the good feeling and feeling proud of myself from the hard work while burning calories and be in a good fitness form.

7 Likes

Full upper work out on Monday for 30 minutes plus cardio.
More cardio on Tuesday.
Full body workout planned with my trainer for tomorrow morning.

6 Likes

1 hour pool exercises. 85 push ups 50 jumping jacks. Lunges, squats and lots of water walking.

5 Likes

Gym in the morning with the wife. Hitting pads and some body weight exercises.
Looking to get to the gym again in the morning for sparring

5 Likes