Daily fitness check in 💪

1st real day back at the gym!!! My son is in school which means i can head to the actual gym (not the one in my building).

Today i did:
20 min elliptical for warm up
Back and Biceps
20 min stationary bike

Protein will be at 116 grams and will have eaten 1800 calories by end of day

Not bad for day 1!

4 Likes

Incline treadmill sweatiness warmup
LEGS :leg:

4 Likes

Was at the gym this morning for sparring. Was a good time.

7 Likes

I’ve taken a week off fitness all together, apart from a nice hike and some manual labour. I’m ready to get back on it after a mental health break.

6 Likes

Yesterday did 3km in running, successful start of my plan to get back to training. And now just heading to do another 3km + Garmin coach initial training (2+5+2min) to test my condition vs goal I set. Happy.

6 Likes

I was almost 250 lbs back in January of this year. Biggest I’ve ever been. I don’t work out as much as I’d like to with busy life. I get it in when I can. Even if it’s just a quickie. I’m almost at my goal of my high school weight at 215. I’m out of the obese zone! Putting on muscle and losing body fat. I definitely wouldn’t be doing this while still drinking and of course the drugs are not a good way to lose weight hah.

6 Likes

Fridays workout complete :white_check_mark:
Was short on time this morning so did 1 hour of cardio btwn the elliptical and the stationary bike.
Struggled with finding motivation today (almost didnt go to the gym), but i remembered that its more important to be consistent than it is to be perfect at my workout. Glad i went :slight_smile:

Daily protein: 109 grams
Daily calories: 1755 cal

7 Likes

Wow thats great work my friend!!! 33 lbs down! Keep up the amazing work!

3 Likes

Thank you. That June 2022 date is the day I set up my goal. I was 258. You can definitely tell I didn’t do a darn thing until I got sober. Just wild I let myself become that version. But he doesn’t exist anymore :nerd_face:

3 Likes

A little Saturday stroll. I think I might try and start throwing in some running next time. Running always makes me nervous with my knee/joint history. Maybe I’ll start in spurts and just be observant of the feedback my body gives me

7 Likes

August 28th 11000 steps

August 29th 22500 steps

7 Likes

:tada::tada::tada::tada: The most miles I’ve done in a month all year!! So happy my plantar fasciitis got better

6 Likes

Technically the second time I checked in, posted this in the wrong channel:

Another day in the garden, a solid 2+ hours this time. Bit tired now :sleeping:

7 Likes

Great to see you checking in with your fitness :muscle:t4:

1 Like

Started fathers day with sparring. Boxing today. Got 10 rounds in, all of them pretty high volume

5 Likes

100 burpees with 5kg weighted vest.

They told me to hit it
Yet again I killed it! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

I like mf doom too

2 Likes

100 burpees in a vest. nice

2 Likes

10 reps in 1 set. Some pause in between sets.
10 sets in total.

4 Likes

35mins of running at a slower pace, still building up my aerobic condition. Before that I trained using a jump rope - 3 x 30s and then 7 x 45s, followed by 4mins plyometric exercises. Great stuff, will definitely continue and increase intensity over time as it also prevents injuries during running and boost you a bit

6 Likes