sunday
30min upper body wo with kettlebell

Im craving some yoga.

6 Likes

Good good :+1:t2::handshake:t2:

3 Likes

Had a good productive week :running_woman:t2::woman_in_lotus_position:🏋🏻‍♀

5 Likes

No gardening or indeed outdoor activity for me today, as it’s raining heavily where I am :confused:
To make up for that, I am running loads of laundry from the 2nd floor to the basement washing machine and back, did 18 sets of stairs so far :joy:

3 Likes

Boxing pads this morning. Just wanted an easy one today. Paired up with an inexperienced guy so was able to just cruise.
In the afternoon while my daughter was training I did some stretching and leg strengthening exercises. Its good because I can workout and still watch her train

4 Likes

August 30th… I forgot to check but think it’s approx 11000 steps

August 31st 11900 steps

Just light walking this week. I do hope to get back to a routine again soon

6 Likes

Almost 15k steps. Getting ready for tomorrows weighted burpees. I am going to perform the burpee session on a whatsapp video call with a bro from France. Can’t wait

4 Likes

Checking in after yesterday’s rain day: did another 1.5 hours in the garden and feel so much better for it! :muscle:

4 Likes

Today wasnt a workout day per say but i did to over 5000 steps at the zoo today with my family. Back to the workout grind tmrw tho :slight_smile:

5 Likes

120 weighted burpees done :white_check_mark:

6 Likes

Wow thats impressive! Burpess are cruel and unusal punishment for me lol doing them weight is even more impressive. Great job!

3 Likes

Yesterday:
Half hour on the treadmill. I’ve had pains in my stomach and mid back for a few days and so honestly it’s been pretty uncomfortable to sit and sleep. After 20 minutes running on the treadmill I starting to feel clammy and that white cold, pass out, kind of feeling. So I gave in and walked home.

Today was better: Two classes B2B.
RPM Spin class, then Body Pump after.
140 ZM // 10k+ steps

Having two weeks off the gym was rough. Painful getting back in there.

4 Likes

Sorry yesterday was so bad…glad you listened to your body. Happy to hear today is better.

I too need to get back into the swing of things…thanks for the motivation :blush:

2 Likes

Sept 3rd
Workout complete :white_check_mark:
Felt like doing a longer workout today so did:
Chest
Triceps
Shoulders
30 min of elliptical

6 Likes

Went for a jog/walk this morning before work.
Only day 2 on a new exercise regime, hoping this chat will help keep me motivated. Well done everyone on your fitness goals.

7 Likes

Same. I’m also a couch potato. But since my Diabetes diagnosis 3 weeks ago I’ve begun walking regularly after dinner. I try to do at least 6500 steps per day (hoping to increase to 10 000 steps p/d) which for me is a 2 hour non-strenuous circuit around our village. I’m also starting Qigong lessons on Sunday. Congratulations on your win :tada:

4 Likes

2 hours in the garden :white_check_mark:

7 Likes

75 minutes pool aerobics. 60 jumping jacks. 85 pushups. Lots of lunges and crunches.

6 Likes

Im exhausted just reading these stats but hey, good for you. Congratulations :tada:

2 Likes

I have to agree. I am really worn out just now. Have a great night/day!

1 Like