Daily fitness check in šŸ’Ŗ

Another day in the garden, weeding for about an hour. It gets my heart rate up alright so thatā€™s good!

5 Likes

Wow. 23000 steps. Thatā€™s some accomplishment and heres me proud that I managed just over 10000. Baby steps for me to begin with. :v:t2:

1 Like

getting over 10k is an amazing accomplishment and should be proud. baby steps for sure :heart:

2 Likes

September 6th
5 mile brisk walk
30 min swim (loving how my lung capacity is improving!)
21000 steps

5 Likes

I liked todays exercise so I will share
15k steps
50 times 3 pump burpees with 5kg vest on
50 chin ups again with the vest on

7 Likes

Early Saturday morning body combat and weightlifting. Iā€™m dead :skull_and_crossbones: 135 ZONE MINUTES :skull_and_crossbones:

Time to relax and perhaps eat my weight in pizza :pizza:

5 Likes

I only did about 45 mins of exercise today before I got rained upon. All the more to do tomorrow when the sun is supposed to be out in force again! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

September 7th
5.5 mile brisk walk
30 minute swim
30 minute upper body strength training
21000 steps

5 Likes

Did you lose a lot of weight walking this much daily?

1 Like

Lolā€¦this made me laugh but in all honesty some days this is all that I am able to do.

@Remican havenā€™t to lost any yet (still a yoyo effect). With my chronic inflammation and other health issues it is hard to lose but Iā€™m keeping at the routine for my PT and mental health and with other measures hopefully Iā€™ll see some weight loss too.

3 Likes

September 8th
5 mile brisk walk (best time so far this year - super excited about that)
1 hour swim
20000 steps

6 Likes

1.5 hours in the garden, mainly pulling weeds as I didnā€™t really want to wield noisy power tools while the neighbours were outside celebrating a birthday. Lovely day, blue skies and lower 70s :sunglasses:

4 Likes

200 burpees. :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Less walking this past week because the step challenge at work ended so I stopped doing lunch break walks. It was my work weekend so itā€™s my lower volume week in general.

5 Likes

Sept 9 Monday workout complete :white_check_mark:
Had an amazing workout this morning
Triceps
Chest
Shoulders
20 min elliptical on fat burning setting

I definitly made sweat cry today!
Drank my EAAs and protein as well.
Feeling good!

5 Likes

1.5 hours in the garden, digging out a rogue black oak tree that got infested, the roots were sprawling!

Another milestone reached, 14 days of exercise completed. I still donā€™t love gardening, but getting up and moving makes me feel good :muscle:

6 Likes

Congrats on two weeks!

1 Like

September 9th
5 mile brisk walk
1 hour swim
30 min upper body weight training
1 hour yoga
20500 steps

4 Likes

Yay today!
1 hour pool
30 minutes water cycling
65 jumping jacks
90 pushups
Lungeing
Crunches
Water jogging

5 Likes

check you out ā€“ healing well i see! Great job my friendā€¦ today was a super active day for you :muscle: :hugs:

2 Likes