Daily fitness check in šŸ’Ŗ

I havenā€™t been doing lunch break walks for a while now. I think this week I will restart them. This past week I was nursing a toe. I dropped my phone and the corner landed on my second toe. It hurt so bad! Itā€™s still bruised but it was a gnarly blue and dark purple for days

3 Likes

Sept 16 workout complete :white_check_mark:
Really struggled mentally today. I couldnt stop comparing myself to others in the gym. I rarely do this but for some odd reason i was doing it today. I struggled to lift the weights that i normally lift, lacked focus and mind-muscle connection, and felt physically huge. Ugh :face_exhaling: On the plus side, i DID show up and DID my workout even tho i wasnt feeling it. So im proud of myself for that!

Today i did:
Back
Biceps
20 min incline treadmill
20 min elliptical
Weight: 252.6lb (goal is to get into the 240s by next Monday)

5 Likes

I feel you, my motivation is nowhere in sight today and I feel so sluggish. Maybe itā€™s the after effect of an unusually busy weekend? I did lots of social stuff and that always tires me out.
Good on you for seeing your workout through though, you are rightly very proud of that! :muscle:

I am afraid that my daily 60 minutes of exercise is not going to happen today, I have been trying to muster the strength since I woke up but my body and mind are just not playing ball today.
Oh well, reduced my stats with one day and will try again tomorrow. Onwards and upwards!

4 Likes

We all need a rest day ā€¦take it easy and enjoy kicking ass at relaxing :blush:

1 Like

September 16th
5 mile brisk walk
1/2 hour upper body weight training
1/2 hour yoga
18000 steps

4 Likes

Havenā€™t been posting much here but have been staying active. Did some pads this morning with the wife, was good to take it easy a bit as had a couple of harder sessions on Sunday and Monday

4 Likes

Had a pretty intense free weight workout yesterday for about an hour and a half and my shoulders are feeling it today. Might not do any upper body till Thursday.

2 Likes

Yesterday: kettlebell beginner training
I had a muscle ache for 5 days after the last training ugh
Today: 3-4 km walk because I learned that moderate walking helps with muscle ache :face_holding_back_tears::heart_hands:

5 Likes

90 minutes of strenuous activity in the garden, I think I am back on the horse! :muscle:

5 Likes

September 17th
6.5 mile brisk walk
28,500 steps

6 Likes

9/17/24

Finally back in pool. 90 Minutes Water Exercises, 110 pushup, 65 Jumping Jacks, Crunches, squats and lunges. Jogging and jumping.

5 Likes

5:30AM on my exercise bike. 40min /670cal

5 Likes

Morning boxing session. Was planning on sparring tonight but the kids werenā€™t training this afternoon so we didnā€™t end up at the gym in the evening. Glad i got a session in in the morning

3 Likes

Sept 18 workout complete :white_check_mark:
Even with habing to do the awake overnight shift with my son last night, i still mamaged to pull thru with a workout. Proud of myself for that. Today i did:
Shoulders
Chest
Triceps
20 min incline treadmill walk

Weighing in at 251.6lb

6 Likes

14k steps today. Big hike planned for Friday from Ramsgate to Margate via Broadstairs, Botany bay and Joss bay.

Axe throwing tomorrow! Alternative fitness is my jam.

7 Likes

Ooh ā€¦have funā€¦I had a great time with it and yeah my shoulders hurt afterwards but it was so worth it

1 Like

Another 60 minutes of exercise, hereā€™s the net result from the past week (well, technically 6 days but Iā€™m sure the binmen wonā€™t be counting) :ear_of_rice::deciduous_tree::herb:

5 Likes

Axe throwing is so fun!! Have fun :star_struck:

2 Likes

Another pad session in the bag this morning

5 Likes