Daily fitness check in šŸ’Ŗ

Done :white_check_mark:

Plus yoga.

2 Likes

Day 10 (foam rolling hurts so Iā€™m not doing)
30 min yoga
20 min cardio

2 hr walk (6.78 miles)ā€¦glad my pace is improving

3 Likes

Day 10 :white_check_mark::white_check_mark: I had to sit yesterday out. My 5 mile run and strength training wore me out

3 Likes

Day 11 :white_check_mark:ā€¦I did regular lunges instead of walking lunges (did 5 sets rather than 3)

4 mile brisk walk
22 min cardio
24 min yoga

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to be dropping out this challenge Iā€™m afraid. I have too much going on with my current regime to commit to this as well. Be certain Iā€™m doing enough to cover it this month unofficially :yum:

Cheering you all on.

4 Likes

Totally understandableā€¦ keep up the the amazing work :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Day 12 :white_check_mark:

Plus a 4.25 mile brisk walk
22 min cardio
15 min upper body strength with weights

2 Likes

You are rocking this challenge! Every day Iā€™m like I will do the challenge and then I get side tracked. Iā€™m dealing with some seriously sore hamstrings and glutes from some punishment yesterday šŸ‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

2 Likes

Thanks Jenniferā€¦I am just grateful to be able to be moving. Taking full advantage :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hope you are able to tend to those hamstrings and glutesā€¦I have been icing when I can lol.

You are still walking and running so the key in my mind is to stay active :hugs:

2 Likes

I have a walk with the hubs planned for after work and then will be breaking out the massage gun. Iā€™ve started some runner specific training to try to avoid future injuries and whew!!! My quads, glutes, hamstrings and calves donā€™t know what hit them :joy:

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what day this goes to, but my work with my trainer tonight was approximately workout #3, with 20 reps each and 2 sets. I am cheering you all on from the sidelines and contemplating how to get busy again!

Talking isnā€™t doing. It is a kind of good deed to say well; and yet words are not deeds.
William Shakespeare, King Henry VIII

2 Likes

No worries Dan - Iā€™m sure you are keeping active with your trainer and prep for next ride. Join in when you can!

2 Likes

Yesterday was a rough day. Spent most of the day in bed. Today is better thankfullyā€¦

Did day 13 :white_check_mark: (5 sets)

Day 14 ā€¦
Walked 6.25 miles
Swam 30 min laps (did have a quick breather between laps)
22 min light cardio
30 min yoga stretches

Happy Friday everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

2 Likes

I did a strength workout today with some split squat drop sets. Those are the devil :sob::joy:

2 Likes

Those do suck! I canā€™t do those or the walking lunges at the moment so just do extra of the regular squats and lunges.

You are a rockstar! Great workout :muscle:

2 Likes

Day 15 :white_check_mark:
1.5 mile walkā€¦hope to do a walk this evening when it cools off

20 min swim
20 min yoga
20 min cardio

2 Likes

Iā€™ve used up my last excuse for this challenge! Did my fundraiser ride today, and Iā€™m please that I was able to maintain 15.4 MPH average, just a shade under 25 KPH.

The race started and allegedly ended at a state park just north of a drawbridge. Well, the drawbridge went up at 11 AM and didnā€™t come back down until almost 12:30. About 20 of us were redirected into a parking lot. The race organizers tried to come up with alternatives, but they couldnā€™t find a suitable landing point for a pontoon boat and the wind on the lake made that dodgy anyway. The other plan was to put us all in pickup trucks and drive about an hour and a half south to loop back north above the drawbridge. But the road department gang showed up and got it fixed before any of that was finalized.

Stats for you, and if that 4th 5 mile lap looks long, I took a 6 minute break at the beginning of it, so check the moving time column.

Better view of the elevation - I knew there were more uphills on the way back up the island! Also that tailwind we started south with turned into a headwind on the way back.

4 Likes

He draweth out the thread of his verbosity finer than the staple of his argument.
Wm. Shakespeare, Loveā€™s Labour Lost

2 Likes

Thats impressive Dan! Insane story ā€“ glad you were able to make it back without too much of a delay. :muscle:

2 Likes

Day 16 :white_check_mark:
plus a 4.5 mile walk

2 Likes