Daily Gratitude, The Air Of Recovery #5

Happy birthday to your sister Brian!

Congrats on your 11 months friend!!! this is so amazing - grateful to see you doing so well on your journey. Keep that amazing momentum going :muscle:
tenor

6 Likes

Congratulations on 11 months!!

5 Likes

Congratulations on the 11 months my friend
IMG_0528

5 Likes

Congrats on your 11 months.

5 Likes

I’m having way too much fun. Must be the lousy weather. And a bit of boredom.
I like @Its_me_Stella for us folks doing abstinence.

I like yours for people futilely trying to manage their addiction.

Can you take your MOIST fun over to the stupid polls thread. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and we can put it to a vote.

That ought to kill the rest of your day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

IMG_0530

10 Likes

Great idea. I’m grateful for fun and laughter. Life would be too dull without it. That thread will definitely make the most mature and well thought out choice. :rofl: I will make this poll.

Edit: Done.

5 Likes

I’m grateful I’ve come on here for my gratitude and caught up with a moist interesting debate. I’ve cast my vote on the polls thread :rofl:
I’m grateful for sunshine.
I’m grateful for breath work and meditation.
I’m grateful for my goofy dog.
I’m grateful that even when adulting is hard, being sober makes it so much easier.
I’m grateful this site helps me find strength, and even a smile.
You guys are all awesome!
AFAF ODAAT
:heart::v:

12 Likes

Congratulations @I.cant.We.can on 11 months
:tada::tada::tada: you are doing so well stacking those days!

7 Likes

It sounds like your brother died. I’m sorry. I’m grateful that you were able to find peace and love for one another.
@anon68572606

9 Likes

Thank you Alisa. He did die early this morning. I appreciate your kind words!

7 Likes

I’m so sorry @anon68572606, your gratitude list is a big deal being grateful for all the wonderful things, big strongs to you and your family today.

I’m changing what I was going to write, today I’m grateful that you reminded me to look at all the wonderful things even when times seem dark, dark times are just a small part of much bigger, brighter picture, thank you will carry this with me going forward.

12 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m grateful you could share it here, with us.

I’m grateful for your example, to still be grateful in the midst of grief, and also to go through it sober and clean and committed.

Sending peace, comfort, and strength to you and yours. :orange_heart: :pray:

11 Likes

Grateful for peace despite enhanced weather watches,
understanding and facing my fears better,
sticking to my cleaner eating and enjoying the challenge,
realizing more and more what my sobriety can give me,
for hitting a new milestone, 50 days, once again but it’s clearer and different this time. :eight_spoked_asterisk:

11 Likes

I am grateful for getting things done today (work and personal) that I was postponing for way too long. Grateful for the peace of mind that comes with it.
I am still grateful for gorgonzola.
I am grateful my friends operation went well.
I am grateful to have the house to myself for three days.
I am grateful for lazy evenings drinking tea, cuddling the dog and watching TV.
I am grateful for having a laugh about the whole moist January thing.
I am grateful for @anon68572606 's post about forgiveness, having peace, life and what’s most important to us.

PS @I.cant.We.can Way to go with 11 months, that is truly inspiring! :rotating_light: :one::one::rotating_light:

13 Likes

Good morning my friends! I’m grateful for another good sober weekend! I’m grateful my dog nephew got to come over and play with his cousins for his birthday yesterday! I’m grateful I had a relatively balanced weekend-- I got chores done and all the xmas stuff down and also played a lot of Zelda. I’m glad I tried a new sourdough recipe and I think I like this one about better than the one I’d been using. I split the dough into two small loaves to do a side by side baking technique comparison, but I then gave one of the loaves to my brother so I’m not actually sure how it turned out on the inside, lol. It looked good on the outside though! I’m grateful on this morning bus ride to be struck again by how amazing it is to think of all these people with their own whole lives, wants, feelings, good things and bad things, probably trying to do their best, just like me but different. A whole world full of people. What a weird place.

12 Likes

Today I am grateful for another sober day

I am grateful for a nice, chilled day off work

I am grateful for the lesson I had this morning (I’m learning a new language)

11 Likes

Morning sober fam,

Im so very greatful for…

My sobriety
Spiritual growth
My 2024 vision quest and intention setting
My health even though this cold is sticking around
Boscoe cuddles
Work from home, snow day
Snow days always feel so cozy in my home
Friendship
Sober sisters
Love
Hope
Progress not perfection

11 Likes

Today I am grateful that I still have a job to go to, and a car that will get me there. Day 11

12 Likes

Congratulations on day 11 Davina.
Welcome to the gratitude thread.
I’m grateful you found us.
:pray:t2::heart:

8 Likes

Congrats on your 50 day milestone Pinke :tada: :clap:

giphy

6 Likes