Beautiful home! He should be proud…he did an amazing job ![]()

it gorgeous. It’s amazing what we can do sober.
![]()
![]()
I’m grateful I’m all catted up ![]()
I’m grateful I was able to get to sleep last night when I did.
I’m grateful for first things first.
I’m grateful as my mind was planning what I’m going to do tomorrow because I need a meeting. I thought first things first. I need sleep. I’m grateful I started some deep breathing exercises in bed. And chanted to myself “Om Mani Padme Hum,”
I’m grateful I’ve actually been bringing up this Mantra a lot lately. I’m grateful I’m using it in the morning with my coffee. I’m grateful I’m using it on my walks with Benson. I’m grateful I’m not plugged in and listening to it anymore. I’m grateful I’m just doing it naturally now ![]()
I’m grateful I can hear Alice purring away in her new heated tent across the room. I’m grateful I stopped to take a pic of the birdsong last night. There were 2 of them.
I’m grateful the workout room/office furniture and shelves look good. I’m grateful I can put some shit on those shelves. Even though I move a lot I still got too much shit.
I’m grateful the plumbers I had over yesterday were real professional and too thorough. I’m grateful the HVAC guys are done and the plumbers come next week.
I’m grateful during all this we managed to get some Gus time again yesterday afternoon.
I’m so fucking grateful we got an offer on our house in Scottsdale ![]()
one last thing to do.
I’m grateful for you all.
I’m grateful it’s impossible to get caught up on here for me. And I’m grateful you all are here for me.
![]()
![]()
June 1
Courage To Change
Today’s Reminder I have the right to choose my own standards of conduct, but I do not have the right or the power to impose those standards on others.
“I have accepted myself and I’m beginning to accept other people the way they are each day. Now I have fewer resentments.”
Living with Sobriety
Beautiful! Lovin the colors @LAB. Even the mailbox matches. ![]()
Awesome Sauce! Gus and an offer all in one day? Life in your forever home seems to be coming together nicely. So happy for you and wifey! ![]()
I’ve not posted here for a while but I’ve finally caught up on a lot of posts and gratitude ![]()
I’m grateful for a fun day out at my village fête.
I’m grateful to be sober.
I’m grateful for love.
I’m grateful to be happier than I ever thought possible.
AFAF ODAAT
![]()
![]()
Grateful for:
- Day 155 and the daily quotes that come up on this app.
- Depression means ample emotion. I am grateful for strong emotions - regardless of which rollercoaster they are on.
- I am worth more than I tell myself stories about AND recognize that little tidbit is 8 months new.
- My body is healthy.
- My ex is supplying things to my kiddos and I should respect and be grateful, regardless of reasons.
- Reading and that I start doing it like I used to. I like to read.
- Music and that I start listening to it again. It’s odd that I haven’t listened to a song and I presume it has its place because of accident day.
**Not certain I ever want to remember that day. I remember nothing and I mean not of that entire day, nor at least 21 days after.
And grateful for the purpose of surviving and that soon I will know what that is.
This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Daily Gratitude, The Air Of Recovery #6 (Part 10).