Daily Gratitude, The Air Of Recovery #7

I am grateful.
Today I had a nice interview, which I am grateful for.

9 Likes

Glad it went wellā€¦hope you get some good news soon :smiling_face:
200w

3 Likes

Youā€™re on! Iā€™ll let you know lol! Iā€™m glad youā€™re sober and smelling the roses :rose:
Ps Iā€™ve been on a Cronut phase lately! :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

WHAT?
A crodough, also known as a Cronut, combines the best aspects of a croissant and a doughnut. They share the same shape as a doughnut, but instead of their typical doughy texture, they have a crispy exterior and are soft and airy on the inside.
Thanks Google

Itā€™s hard keeping up with you kids :laughing:
We got cronuts in TO
:pray:t2::heart:

8 Likes

Oh yyaaaa :smile:

9 Likes

Stop it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
3 months and 22 days no sugar. That looks so good :blush:

8 Likes

Weā€™ll find you a SoCal sugar free one- Iā€™m sure thereā€™s one somewhere down there :wink:

6 Likes

I am grateful to be sober.
I am grateful someone invented the dishwasher, and a toothbrush. Well, and a lot of other things.
I am grateful I took further steps toward founding a group. Not just getting information and then avoiding.
I am grateful I am still enjoying ā€˜playingā€™ the keyboard.
I am grateful I can walk.
I am grateful I sleep 7h+ in general per night.
I am grateful I have enough.

12 Likes

Son of a bitch! Iā€™m In!!

7 Likes

Grateful today ? ā€¦

Grateful today for ?

I am grateful today I cleaned out compost bin for new start.

Hot shower, washer dryer and dish washer

Time spent with sponsor and AA group. Topic Arrogance. My suggestion as I need to achieve humility.

Gym pool time 4 days is too long of rest as my body tells me so

I am grateful for my bed and hoping no bad dreams tonight

11 Likes

Wednesday morning gratitude.
Iā€™m grateful I spoke up and gave the workers instructions to gravel the path to the driveway first. Itā€™s too muddy to go without destroying the soil and maybe harming the pipes beneath and I insisted to to avoid driving over the neighbourā€™s ground. Iā€™m grateful I did it in a friendly way AND made clear this is how it has to be done. Iā€™m grateful for breath meditation as such situations and decisions stress me a lot. Iā€™m tired to bear all this alone, my ex and I were a good team to discuss and find solutions. Iā€™m grateful I notice that talking about things and getting a second opinion is what I miss. Iā€™m grateful I can handle things alone allthough itā€™s stressing me a lot.
Iā€™m grateful I put away the garden stuff so the workers can remove the stones from the carport and fill up with gravel there.
Iā€™m grateful work is going fast but it makes me nervous. Thatā€™s not my pace and Iā€™ve been coping with it poorly for a week now. I need to have a look at the why and what in particular. I can smell old habits & practices scenting their odor. Iā€™m tired of digging in old whatever.

Iā€™m grateful I fed the cats at 4:30 a.m. and closed the bedroom door. The old boy stressed me with his miowing several times at night and I had enough. Iā€™m grateful I fell asleep again. Not grateful for the awkward dream I had. I woke up tired, exhausted, dizzy and irritated, feeling lost, ashamed, cringy and driven.

Iā€™m grateful Missi is compliant in getting her eyedrops. She sleeps on my chest and purrs. I love my cats to pieces.

Iā€™m grateful for a chat with neighbours when I cleaned the street from mud (first round of many today, Iā€™m responsible to keep the street clean when work at my place is going on). Iā€™m grateful I rest now and have fresh, hot tea beside me. ODAAT, today from hour to hour :pray:

9 Likes

Good morning sober warriors,

Im so very greatful forā€¦

My recovery
The rooms and fellowship of aa
Got my ass to the gym this am
Feeling ok mentally
Boscoe cuddles
Patience with hubby
Our home
Positive outlook
My sobriety super power
One more day to live it up

9 Likes

Grateful that I chose not to drink alcohol yesterday, despite a huge amount of ā€œneedā€ to shut my brain off.
Grateful for meditation, though I havenā€™t been able to get it back, eventually I will.
Same for music. Same for closing my eyes outside of sleep time. Same for stairs.
Grateful that I have a voice in my head that speaks against me allowing other people to ā€œcontrolā€ me. They can change thingsā€¦but not me - NOT ME.
Grateful that housing exists for me, somewhere I havenā€™t found.

Love.

9 Likes

Iā€™m grateful for the 4 Seasons.
Iā€™m especially grateful for Spring my favorite season full of new life.

Iā€™m grateful I had a beautiful older Sister Susan. Iā€™m pretty sure sheā€™d be proud of me now that Iā€™m Sober. Iā€™m grateful she was my best friend for the longest time :pray:t2:

Speaking of Sober. Canā€™t believe I didnā€™t lead with Iā€™m grateful Iā€™m SOBER

Iā€™m grateful for Serenity
Iā€™m grateful for the Serenity Prayer.
Iā€™m grateful I know exactly what takes my Serenity away from me. MY Judgmental attitude. Every fucking time.

Iā€™m grateful when the Sun comes out and warms me up.
Iā€™m grateful for the Stars

Iā€™m grateful for @SassyRocks your friendly welcoming attitude, avatar, just your name, I thought it was pretty cool :sunglasses: and your first reply and share to me had me hooked on TS. Immediately we had so much in common. Misplaced yanks :joy: spouses who drink. The list is endless. Thank you for all you do here. Youā€™re an angel :heart:

Iā€™m grateful for another sassy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @SoberSassy stick with us kid. Iā€™m glad youā€™re here :black_heart:
Iā€™m grateful for @Steve14 @Starlight14 @Seb @SelfLove_42 @Sabrina80
Iā€™m grateful for @SinceIAwoke with your infinite wisdom in sobriety and how you love to give what you got.
Iā€™m grateful for @SoberWalker if I ever do make it to Amsterdam you owe me a sugar free cake. And I want to see that tree. And pet your cat. And I just love your story about that last glass of wine that got knocked over.
Iā€™m grateful for @Salty I feel a common bond with you. Many of your shares and pics remind me of great times as a young child visiting my relatives up in Sherbrooke. And your way with words and love for your family. Still miss your memes. And our love for a marble rye :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :laughing:

18 Likes

Iā€™m grateful for @Sunflower1 my former Arizona sober pal.
Iā€™m grateful for @Saraboobear23 missing you. @Sissychris39 @Singtone missing you too. @SoberVigilant nice to see you around more. @Suzrene @Shaunda welcome home :heart: @Scorpn @Shel75

Iā€™m grateful for Singing and Songs
Iā€™m grateful for Seinfeld.
Iā€™m grateful for Smiles and how they can be contagious :blush:

Iā€™m grateful for Sailing when I was a kid.
Iā€™m grateful for Sheep, Sandwhiches, Soap Strawberries, Squirrels and Snails

Iā€™m grateful for The Steps
Solutions
Too
Every
Problem

Wowzers!!
:pray:t2::heart:

Iā€™m grateful to finally find Self Love

24 Likes

Thank you. I am very grateful for you as well. And for your thread. It reminds me daily and helps more than you know. :heart:

10 Likes

This warms my heart, you have no idea how beautiful it is to be seen :heart::people_hugging:

9 Likes

Didnā€™t check in in this thread far too long. I was in a bad mood bc work was so hard and complicated today.
Time to count the things Iā€™m grateful for:

• each and everyone of you
  • that I didnā€™t use that knife years back
  • for my sense of humor
  • for the place I life in
  • for the sun, the moon and the stars
  • for angel numbers that constantly remind me of who and what I am, and that Iā€™m never alone
  • food
  • for my body, yes itā€™s a chronically ill one but itā€™s working awesomely well the last months and thatā€™s awesome
  • my creativity
  • the fact that I chose kindness
14 Likes

Iā€™m grateful

• for being sober
  • that my roof is on
  • to be home and in my own comfy bed
  • for lavender tea
  • for cuddles with my dogs
  • for hope and peace
  • for good friends
9 Likes