Gratitude Tour - I love it :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Good morning sober fam!

So very greatful todayā€¦

My sobriety
My growth in recovery
My hubby coming along with me on the sober journey, better late than never
Boscoe, even though hes not chilling with me this morning
My aunt has 30+ days of sobriety, never thought this was possible but she had a health scare
Being of service to other alcoholics
Peace with missing the reunion this year
Productive week at work, holy shit i cant believe its only wednesday
Waking up 1 min before my alarm :slight_smile:
Daily gratitude to get my mind right
Everyone sharing their sober journies and making me feel less alone in this struggle.

@Mno for teaching me how to attach gifs!!

Let us go out and slay the day soberly!

17 Likes

Hi everyone :revolving_hearts::tulip:

Iā€™m grateful Stella shares her ED efforts with us. Iā€™m finally coming to terms with the fact that my lack of drinking has shifted into another issue. ED is definitely a symptom, and I know admitting thereā€™s a problem is going to be my first step in tackling it.

Iā€™m grateful I have the time and headspace to work on myself. I never truly had that until I got sober. Some days I donā€™t know what to do with all the realizationsā€¦ I should have left my first husband long before ten years, I shouldā€™ve stood up to my mom when she was so ugly to me, I should never have taken that first drink to drown the struggles. I had strength back then, the same as I do now. Iā€™m just grateful that sobriety is allowing me to utilize that strength rather than bury it.

Congratulations on the new job @Shaunda! Iā€™m so happy for you. :blush::yellow_heart:

@M-be-free49, you might be on to something. When I have the girls, I smile so big and so much my face hurts! :joy:

Iā€™m grateful for yā€™all. I truly appreciate the way we can share here. It helps to know Iā€™m never truly alone. Iā€™m grateful for that. :heart:

17 Likes

Iā€™m grateful to God please help guide me to be my best clean and sober self while following your direction, just for today. Iā€™m grateful for my recovery and its blessings and challenges. Iā€™m grateful for All my family, friends,TS and the gratidudes. Iā€™m grateful I got dog cuddles all night and woke up to dog kisses. Iā€™m grateful I got to take the dog home and can get ready to enjoy the rest of the day. Iā€™m grateful theres a AA meeting this morning. Iā€™m grateful its not to warm yet. Iā€™m grateful for my health and my families and friends health. Iā€™m grateful for daily readings, prayers and gratitude. Iā€™m grateful for humor and laughter.
God bless you all. :v: & :heart:

p.s. You are Awesome, donā€™t forget K. Ya you!!

16 Likes

I am so grateful for the words of congratulations and encouragement on this,my home thread. :hugs:
I am grateful that one day at a time I did not have to take a drink for 2 months
I am grateful that I am learning that I dont have to argue with everyone I disagree with, especially board members of my R.O.C.
I am grateful that it is becoming slightly easier to shut my mind down from imaginary arguments in my head.
I am grateful for family that supports me both in my recovery and financial hardships.
I am grateful those financial hardships have an end date within site now! :partying_face: :confetti_ball:
I am grateful my higher power is stearing this boat when I remember to surrender.
I am grateful my husband has spent the last 4 days bombarded with family lol even though he is exhausted now. Im grateful I know him well enough to know he will want his couch time today and I will leave the house and let him just enjoy it. :wink: we all need downtime.
Iā€™m grateful that im ever so slowly learning patience. Thatā€™s a hard one for me.

Thank you everyone for all the encouragement and support. :hugs:

Edited to add the picture :wink:

18 Likes

Huge congrats on 2 months!!! :partying_face:

9 Likes

Congrats @Shaunda for two months free from alcohol. Keep going :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Congratulations on your two months! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunny::innocent:

5 Likes

Two months is great. Nice to see you participating here regularly, keep working on that patience and donā€™t stop now.

5 Likes

Big congratulations!!! :tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

Started the day with the wrong foot, alarm didnā€™t ring, dog ran away, had another tough day at work - bad boss kind of situatuon.

Grateful that I had the chance to call my mom and dad during the lunch break to vent. Super grateful that some very complicated external problems they had for maybe 10 years seem to be finally getting close to a resolution :pray: I want so much for them to have peace of mindā€¦

Grateful that in the middle of chaos and internal fury Iā€™m finding ways to cope that bring me calm and remind me of the good fortune I have in my life. My health. My family. My hubby. A job that pays the bills. My dog. My choice to refuse to let a drink impact these good things I have.

Much love to you all :heart:

10 Likes

Good Morning,

I am grateful for this day
I am grateful I got to wake up
I ma grateful for my childrenā€™s health
I am grateful for my health and my S/O
I am grateful for all the goodness God shows me every day
I am grateful I have a HP I can lay my worries to and know he will give me peace
I am grateful I have matured and learned new coping skills for tough times
I am grateful I still have my grandma today
I am grateful she is in good spirits
I am grateful I have this community to share with
I am grateful for my sobriety
I am grateful to give myself grace and understanding
I am grateful I can be grateful

:pray:t3: :white_heart:

14 Likes

Hi I was just thinking about you @ShesGotMoxie and
@Its_me_Stella and @Blondie1x @Dazercat
Today Iā€™m gratefull to be celebrating my 300 days and I wanted to thank you all because my first few weeks here, you guys are who I remember being so welcoming and kind.
And without this community I know I wouldnt be sober, so I wanted you to know I am very very gratefull for your kindness and heart warming welcome, not just to me but to everyone here.
Thank you so much.

P.s there where another couple of people I just cant remember there usernames, if it is you know I am gratefull for you too.

19 Likes

Wow Congrats on your 300 Days!!!
:heart:

3 Likes

Congrats on your 2 months sober!!!

4 Likes

Hellz yeah! Congratulations on 300 days :clap: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Today I am simply grateful for the strength to face my shadow. To look into the darker parts of myself unafraid, with absolute faith that I am doing the right thing.

I am also grateful for this quote.

ā€œIf you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.ā€ ~ Jesus

12 Likes

Powerful stuff!

5 Likes

Hi,
Today Iā€™m grateful to be part of my sonā€™s graduation in Manchester. 2 graduations in a week! (my daughterā€™s last week) It was lovely and of course Iā€™m very proud.
Grateful not to suggest nipping in to every pub we passed. Also grateful not to wish the day to be over to get home to drink.
Iā€™m grateful for not drinking today or wanting to :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Awesome work on 2 months! :clap: :confetti_ball:

4 Likes