Daily Greeting

I remember this song! Never knew the creator was Finnish.

2 Likes

You ok James? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Wuhuuu. James youre awesome :point_up_2::point_up_2::facepunch:

2 Likes

Nice one Tom. 300 buddy!

2 Likes

Way to go Mr Chigago! 300 I’m making waves :blush:

1 Like

Doing great, thanks, why do you ask?

13 Likes

James I almost fall off the sofa :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Your f***ing awesome buddy. I just laughed out loud! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

@Fireweed @sprinkles. EXACTLY!!! We have 2 cats and it’s like pulling teeth to get my daughters to clean the litterbox. I do it 98% of the time. :pouting_cat::scream_cat:

3 Likes

300!!! Nice work Tom!!!

6 Likes

This is so wrong. But they (kiddo’s) know we have to do it anyhow. So they don’t give a cat’s shit :unamused:

1 Like

… until the kitties can’t shit in the box anymore so the kitties start shitting on the carpet around the box. Then I tell the kiddos that the kitties will be sent to the great kitty farm in the sky (but never follow thru with it).

2 Likes

Beautiful, that a tabby?

5 Likes

Obviously. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

My daughter actually outsmarted me. The first (and only) time she cleaned it, she did it on my bathroom counter, by the sink, where I brush my teeth.
And she made a mess.
I’m pretty sure she knew she’d never get asked to do it again.
I gotta give her credit for strategy.

6 Likes

I’m still laughing about your cat, no, not because of his/her looks, he/she is beautiful, all the right markings in all the right places, I’m laughing because he/she has made the day better…

4 Likes

:smile: I won’t tell him you said that though. His ego is big enough as it is. I don’t need him strutting around like he’s the 8th wonder of the world and his dandruff is fairy dust. I only have so much sass tolerance.

But he’s worth it :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Mid-afternoon…staying strong, staying the course :muscle:t3:

1 Like

I found this group portrait online and could swear your cat is in there, 2nd row…

7 Likes

Well now you’re just making fun of him. Just because you can’t see him doesn’t mean his feelings don’t get hurt. sulk

5 Likes