Daily Highs & Lows

@SassyRocks Wow! This is high praise coming from you!! I hope it will be beneficial in our community here. :smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

I bet it was beautiful! Sounds like a great day!!

1 Like

this is fun! its only 2PM here, but so far…

high – got my teeth cleaned today.
low – had to pay a deposit for a big dental procedure. worse ways to spend money, don’t we all know it, but it seems like i’m bleeding money. :sleepy:

5 Likes

Thanks for joining in on the thread! :blush: So sorry about the dentist, though. Big medical expenses stink.

High: I had a pretty good day, got a good workout in at the gym and a decent day at work.

Low: I snoozed in a hiding spot at work, I don’t like that i do that, but sometimes I seriously can’t keep my eyes open

6 Likes

This reminds me of the topic @Dragonflygirl82 started.

3 Likes

Anxiety maybe? Hate to hear that. Just makes for a rotten day. Glad you got to wrap it up with the fam though. :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Keep going, you’re doing so great. Tomorrow, you’ll feel even better!

1 Like

High…video chat with my daughter and grandson

Low…anxiety over house selling

8 Likes

Sinus colds are the worst! I hope you feel better soon.

2 Likes

My high has been getting more accomplished than I thought I would today.
My low was skipping on taking a nap, so that I could be productive. :pensive::yawning_face::sleeping:

4 Likes

So glad you had a great work day! I hope you feel better very soon!

1 Like

My High: I got ahead of work and have lessons planned that go beyond spring break!

MyLow: I barely slept last night. Kept tossing & turning, so im pretty exhausted.

Cravings are kicking my rear. But, i’m stronger than they are. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

YES YOU ARE! You can do this! Way to go, Sara!

1 Like

High: Today’s my birthday! :birthday::balloon::tada:
Low: Today’s my f***ing birthday. :unamused:

13 Likes

This made me laugh, but it may not be humorous to you at all. I do understand the sentiment though, and I hope it is a happy birthday for you, friend.

1 Like

Happy Birthday! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Highs: I received all of my technology items for a big project at work today, excited to see it coming together.

Low: woke up this morning and my back was killing me. Nothing I can’t get through, but definitely sucks. Also my team has a guy out with COVID-19. Just got the results back yesterday…kinda concerning for the rest of my team.

5 Likes

Happy birthday, birthday twin!!

2 Likes

This a great idea!

Low: It rained all day here so I couldn’t walk

High: I smudged my house, meditated, fed the outside birds and made a delish meatloaf

It was a good day​:grinning::raised_hands:t2:

6 Likes