Daily Meditation Challenge

Day 7 :white_check_mark:
Nice pre walk meditation.

4 Likes

Day 7 finished. So quick, usually try 15 min. guided meditations when I am really in my routine and working my complete program.
God bless you all. :v: & :heart:

4 Likes

Day 7 :white_check_mark:
Nice to be here with you folks :hugs:

3 Likes

Day 8 done :woman_in_lotus_position:

I was going to use this challenge to try to tighten my " headphone-less" meditation. Today at 1.5 mins it’s already a challenge. I need to keep turning my mind away from distracting noises and judgemental thoughts. I will keep trying!!!

5 Likes

Day 8 :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:
I did it twice.
I was so excited to find the timer thingy on Insight Timer, to time the breathing, instead of counting breaths and I couldn’t wait to post it. :grimacing: And of course it was a distraction. But I just “let” it happen. So then I did it again with a totally free mind just concentrating on my breathing.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

Oh it has breaths???

I used the timer thingy lol

3 Likes

Got lucky, did 15 minutes yesterday and briefly had an OBE. It was really calming somehow…I guess knowing that my mind could free itself completely was nice. Usually i get to step 3 out of 4 (i like to break down meditation into 4 steps, the last step being loss of perception where you just feel “oneness” and the mind stops feeling attachment completely). Felt like an Astral projection. If I had to describe it, it was like my spirit was floating peacefully in the quietest area of the universe. :slight_smile:

It was difficult staying in this state, as my body beckoned me to return pretty quickly once I reached this state.

I think it might have been only the third time I’ve gotten that far with meditation. Usually I get stuck on the step where I am still focusing on an object…which is fine, that in itself is nice, to briefly forget all other stresses

Yesterday, my mind was just able to let go of everything, which is rare. Very addicting feeling. No worries, no anxiety, just bliss / oneness.

4 Likes

Day 8 :white_check_mark: I could feel my coffee buzz in my brain. My here and now is okay by me :+1:

2 Likes

day 8, done!

3 Likes

Day 9 complete :woman_in_lotus_position:.

5 Likes

On break at work. Probably 60 people around me. Staying still for two plus minutes feels good. More later in the quiet at home.

5 Likes

Smooth move. I like that. :heart:

Day 9
2 min :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

2 min :white_check_mark:
Day 10

4 Likes

Day 10 :white_check_mark:
I missed day 9 but I was in the moment on the bike if that counts :yum:

3 Likes

Day 10 complete :woman_in_lotus_position:

4 Likes

doing it right after I post this… day 10 that is :v:

3 Likes

Good morning! Day 11 two and half minutes :heavy_check_mark:

4 Likes

Day 11 :white_check_mark:
Did it after prayers but before devotionals this morning. Trying to do it at different times of day.

4 Likes

Days 11 complete :woman_in_lotus_position:

5 Likes

Day 11 done :white_check_mark:
The sun peeked out from behind the clouds at the start of the sit :heart_eyes:

2 Likes