Day Counter Incorrect on iPhone (SOLVED)

Update: The issue has been fixed with version 1.61. Update from the App Store or from this link:

There’s currently an issue with the iPhone version of the app that’s causing the dates to be read incorrectly. The dates are still there, but instead of getting them back correctly they are being read as 0001/01/01. The result is some ridiculously high sober days.

There are two solutions here:

1. If you know your clean date: Tap the edit button and change the clean date back to what it was
  2. If you don’t know your clean date: Wait for the update that’s on its way

I fixed the issue myself yesterday (Thursday). It then waits for Apple to review it. After that they review and approve it. They don’t do this over weekends though. So if they don’t get around to it today (Friday), then the update will likely only be available on Monday/Tuesday. I’m terribly sorry for the inconvenience - I wish there was something more I could do to get this fixed.

14 Likes

I’d say you have done what you can Robin. That’s all that can be expected from you.

So you’re saying I haven’t been sober for over 2018 years??? LOL

2 Likes

Even though it might feel like it Sue! :rofl::rofl:
Love your Avi!

1 Like

I was slightly impressed with myself when I woke up :joy: as always @Robin, you’re always on top of keeping us informed and/or correcting the issues that you have control over. Thank you!

4 Likes

Update: Apple just approved the new version. It should be rolling out starting now. Keep an eye on the App Store and update when you see version 1.61.

1 Like

I never actually updated the last one…it just magically appears on my phone.

Same. Iphones are magical. :sparkles:

Solution? Switch to Android!

4 Likes

Both iOS and Android will automatically update your apps when your phone is charging and connected to WiFi (by default). You can visit the app’s store listing to manually update it too.

The new version is now live, here’s the link to it:

1 Like

I noticed that this morning. I just deleted the app, went into the App Store and downloaded it again. The app will let you set your original quit date.

That’s one way of doing it, but you’ll lose your data too.

1 Like

Yes I had like 75435 days whoop

Fixed. Thanks!

Thank you page creators! This is always a issue in forums so I hope these guidelines help wean out the still sick n suffering with a bad attitude lol have a great day!