Derailment void / Off topic 2021 to present

Absolutely. @Faugxh I actually linked and sent your response to the mods.

So you may see that sentiment (or those exact words :see_no_evil:) used by us in future :laughing:

11 Likes

I missed that flag, tell me more. Edited my post to be less offensive

1 Like

May i ask what TS is?

Talking sober. This application.

Ahhh (DOH) lol, thank you :laughing:

Or asking to verify a day count.

Can you reinstate my post and remove my flag? I seriously have problems with brushing my teeth daily. It screws with my self-image. They are almost see through. So I was hoping to get motivation from this thread whilst at the same time motivating others. I have been nothing but respectful towards @ThePower . And when everyone was bashing him I spent over 30 minutes writing a well thought out and respectful message.
To be honest, this hurts. Because my issue isnā€™t alcohol itā€™s trolling? I get how it could seem that way especially with all the bashing he has been receiving. But still, this hurts.

4 Likes

It was off topic Jan. This thread is an alcohol challenge.

With all due respect Sas, but thatā€™s a non sense remark.
This forum is about addictions and ways to deal with it, yet you remove Janā€™s post simply because itā€™s misunderstood, to draw the ā€œitā€™s offtopicā€ card when you get asked to rectify it ?

1 Like

I never told you I was glad you decided to come back to the forum did I?

2 Likes

This is ridiculous. I want to say that Iā€™m at a loss for words, but Iā€™m not. I want to scream and curse at you. Rant about how absurd it is that I get excluded for having a different addiction.
But Iā€™m crying right now. Something I havenā€™t done in months. So clearly there is something else bothering me, probably stress from work. So you wouldnā€™t deserve my rage. But this hurts. A lot.

7 Likes

Probably because you werenā€™t :joy:

Starting to wonder why I came back though to the Talking Circusā€¦

1 Like

I support youā€¦i may have not interact with you a lot, but i am always rooting for you

I ALSO, support Sassys decsion. I will message you whyā€¦as I am about to lose cell service.

2 Likes

I got your back homie. I would go months without showering or basic hygiene. Iā€™ll very open about that to let you know you arenā€™t alone. In the now deleted post he was absolutely disrespectful towards you.

6 Likes

Derek, you ASSUME that, you do NOT know someoneā€™s intent. Frankly, this formenting of dissent and bad feelings toward another member because you believe they are insincere is very off putting. You say he is a troll, yet you troll him.

Let the person have their thread. Enough of this.

Jan, please see my PM I sent you before you posted this.

Maybe we could make a new more inclusive ā€œ100 day challengeā€ thread? Hygiene, exercise, clean time, whatever. I didnā€™t see all that was put up there but Iā€™d be down to join a thread casting a wider net. Just brainstorming

9 Likes

This isnā€™t their thread. His comment though directed at Jan, was making fun of people who struggle to brush their teeth or tie their shoes. Not sure what other intent can be drawn from that. Especially looking over his body of work and previous joke about ā€œnerds in high schoolā€ I think itā€™s fairly clear what his intent was.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a great idea Les, I would join it for my ED.

1 Like

Give it a rest.

1 Like