Derailment void / Off topic 2021 to present

My spouse is going to take the DNA test. In the meantime he just started a med with a very low dosage at night. Hope it helps him. At this point, he’s not easy to live with on a daily basis.

2 Likes

I miss Farley. :heart:

5 Likes

Ooh, do I have a #1 TS man? I didn’t realize! :rofl: I think Aybee might be in the running tho…

Derek will be back soon enough!!

4 Likes

Lol We should have a TS “party” for his return. Like a thread of everyone’s favorite Derek moments or quotes. For example, the time he told me to get my head out of my a**, jk jk

3 Likes

As I recall, they did that a few years ago after a previous suspension.

2 Likes

Young is not necessarily a positive. :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh dear, I have totally derailed this thread…will clean it up…

1 Like

Surely THAT is not against those infernal rules!? The horror!

1 Like

1 Like

That awkward moment when a mod has to move her own posts to the void. :grimacing: :rofl:

9 Likes

I know…and it is not the first time either. Oopsy!

2 Likes

I love you for :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2: this conversation folks!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

4 Likes

Get back in the 2 spot

2 Likes

Bold of you to assume he was ever in first.

5 Likes

Oh no! I think they have meds now you can take early on to help you if needed. Take care of yourself!! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I think we’ve been punished for going off topic :rofl:

2 Likes

Hope you have a mild case and recover quickly!

3 Likes

Figured I’d better come to the VOID thread to ask, still feeling ok? Hope you get better quick!

1 Like

I’ve seen your memes and disagree that you respect everyone’s beliefs. And you know what, that’s absolutely okay. There’s plenty of beliefs I don’t respect. Just be honest about it

1 Like

See. Much easier to be honest. Just remember that the next time you’re complaining that people don’t respect your beliefs.

I would like to note that I think atheism is great. My favorite “church” is The Satanic Temple. I’ve learned to reconcile my belief in a higher power and the good in the satanic temple. I do not believe they have to be mutually exclusive.

What I find ironic is the blatant hypocrisy of a few posts on this thread, and the overdefensiveness I met with when pointing it out.

Challenging old thought patterns and beliefs has been really beneficial to my recovery. My views have shifted drastically in the 4.5 years I’ve been sober. True growth is not being so stuck in my beliefs that I can’t admit that my values can change.

3 Likes