Derailment void / Off topic 2021 to present

By the way there were about 400 daily gratitude replies and quiet a bit of food. Im more than just a good looking meme :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Eric comedians in cars getting coffee is a favorite of mine!!!

5 Likes

I think she’s winding you up. Even we had Seinfeld in the time of 3 national tv channels (1990s).

2 Likes

What is a “Seinfeld”?

5 Likes

Jerry Seinfeld is a American Comedian, he had a show long running sitcom called Seinfeld, great show.

4 Likes

I watched some of Seinfeld after loving Curb. For me not as good, but probably just of its time.

@Dazercat Cheers! Is the 80s US sitcom that’s been on morning TV here recently. Also things like Frasier and Everybody Loves Raymond are on a lot.

3 Likes

6 Likes

I had to binge watch it twice in a row to get it all. I think I might be ready for a 3rd. And I know some of the restaurants and places so that’s makes it even more fun. Comic genius.

3 Likes

New season of Curb? I had no idea. I was always a Seinfeld fan first. Never even liked Curb. It was hard for me to get into. I had that “it’s a knock off of Seinfeld attitude”. Glad I got over it. But now? I think it’s so amazing :star_struck:
Thanks for the tip.

2 Likes

My East Croydon friend loves Raymond. She’s always talking about it with me on WhatsApp. Her kids think she’s Marie :rofl:
Good show.

4 Likes

Ooh will keep an eye out. Although tbh I’m not sure if I am totally up to date, I can’t remember where I got up to with whatever is on Amazon prime.

1 Like

I think season 9 was the last we saw. We have the DVD box set 1-8, actually bought a DVD player so we could re-watch them. But we are due another re-watch. So will try and find copies of 9 and 10 too! Although that’s quite a commitment, not sure we will get through them by the time s. 11 comes out.

1 Like

:popcorn: I’ll give this an hour till it’s :lock:

But I’ll be reading until it is :joy:

6 Likes

Meta commentary doesn’t help, folks. Please either discuss the topic or don’t.

Metacommentary about metacommentary. Dig it.

9 Likes

“Meta” can also just mean self-referential.

@RosaCanDo :joy:

2 Likes

You too :slight_smile:

I was pretty impressed, only a single flag in that whole thread. Also a very tired and played out thread. There’s the pro-TL crowd, the Anti-TL crowd, and the people on the fence because they don’t to make any side mad at them. Per the user agreement of TS all sides must come together once a year for an argument. Feelings are hurt. Words are wasted. Nothing changes.

Welcome to TS

13 Likes

I wish you the best of luck

3 Likes