Derailment void / Off topic 2021 to present

I had to binge watch it twice in a row to get it all. I think I might be ready for a 3rd. And I know some of the restaurants and places so thatā€™s makes it even more fun. Comic genius.

3 Likes

New season of Curb? I had no idea. I was always a Seinfeld fan first. Never even liked Curb. It was hard for me to get into. I had that ā€œitā€™s a knock off of Seinfeld attitudeā€. Glad I got over it. But now? I think itā€™s so amazing :star_struck:
Thanks for the tip.

2 Likes

My East Croydon friend loves Raymond. Sheā€™s always talking about it with me on WhatsApp. Her kids think sheā€™s Marie :rofl:
Good show.

4 Likes

Ooh will keep an eye out. Although tbh Iā€™m not sure if I am totally up to date, I canā€™t remember where I got up to with whatever is on Amazon prime.

1 Like

I think season 9 was the last we saw. We have the DVD box set 1-8, actually bought a DVD player so we could re-watch them. But we are due another re-watch. So will try and find copies of 9 and 10 too! Although thatā€™s quite a commitment, not sure we will get through them by the time s. 11 comes out.

1 Like

:popcorn: Iā€™ll give this an hour till itā€™s :lock:

But Iā€™ll be reading until it is :joy:

6 Likes

Meta commentary doesnā€™t help, folks. Please either discuss the topic or donā€™t.

Metacommentary about metacommentary. Dig it.

9 Likes

ā€œMetaā€ can also just mean self-referential.

@RosaCanDo :joy:

2 Likes

You too :slight_smile:

I was pretty impressed, only a single flag in that whole thread. Also a very tired and played out thread. Thereā€™s the pro-TL crowd, the Anti-TL crowd, and the people on the fence because they donā€™t to make any side mad at them. Per the user agreement of TS all sides must come together once a year for an argument. Feelings are hurt. Words are wasted. Nothing changes.

Welcome to TS

13 Likes

I wish you the best of luck

3 Likes

The difference between

and

is that one can be done by two people without an audience and still mean something.

5 Likes

Got an update on that shit for us?
Youā€™ve kept us waiting long enough now

9 Likes

Leave it to Laura to come across this

2 Likes

Was I the only one laughing at the whole thing? It was hilarious.

btw
#littlemisschatterturd had me cracking up

3 Likes

Your certainly some kind of magnet thats forsure

2 Likes

I was so bored at work yesterday and that thread was my only relief. I found it after it had been locked and I sooo bummed when I got to the end.

5 Likes

I was really excited to give my unsolicited opinion

5 Likes

Lol I hope everything comes out alright. :crazy_face:

Bye for nowā€¦

Ps my 2nd turd reply in less than 10 minutes. Something is wrong with that on some kinda levelā€¦sorry

1 Like