Derailment Void

:heart: pun intended! You are good!:rofl:

1 Like

Making memes on the fly… Next level addiction!

2 Likes

2 Likes

7 Likes

The meme thread is closed at the moment. Some cooperation instead of pushback would be appreciated.

Edited to undo the flag. Here comes the meme police.

3 Likes

1 Like

Your profile pic could be triggering for sex addicts please remove it

2 Likes

We are the meme police… do not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollars.

4 Likes

I’ve been away, come back. New thread first three posts flagged.
After all the talk and warnings there’s still people who feel they have to flag things.
Jesus Christ, get a life!!

9 Likes

The memes were transplanted from the old to this new thread along with the flags Geoff :wink:

2 Likes

Yes I got that Menno.
I’m just finding it rather stupid that with all the talk and warnings people are still flagging this thread. A dedicated political memes thread.
Why?
Those where not the worst ones I’ve seen.
Someone needs to stay in their own lane here I think.
Instead of going somewhere where they know they will be offended.:joy:

5 Likes

What he’s saying is that the memes were flagged in the original meme thread. When transferred over to the political meme thread, they had already been flagged.

You’re angrily posting about people being sensitive and flagging memes. What’s the difference? You seem on edge lately.

3 Likes

No I’m cool. I didn’t realize that they carried over like that.

No anger mate, just laughing at some people.
To be fair some of these memes are over the top, but who am I to say what should or shouldn’t be posted.

6 Likes

I have to admit, I’ve enjoyed following the silly drama, myself. :joy::joy: People offended and flagging posts. People offended by the flags. I’m sure there’s more pressing real life concerns for all of us. :joy:

I have to be careful though. Robin, sent me a message stating (in no uncertain terms) that if I got into it on this forum again I’d be hit with the lifetime ban hammer. So I’m practicing self restraint.

8 Likes

Original commentary on a haircut meme deleted by me, as it was moved to this thread for being OT, and lacked any context as a result. If you’ve read this comment, I apologize for wasting seconds of your life.

3 Likes

I think this thread is being closely monitored… just a hunch. :man_shrugging:t2:

When will the Derailment Void be unlocked?

3 Likes

Seriously who keeps flagging on here? We were given this outlet to post stuff that offended you on the other thread, so if you don’t like what you see then be on your merry way.

5 Likes

I see one of your that was flagged that was racist. Forum rules still apply. There’s a difference between a political meme and a blatantly racist meme. And no, I didn’t flag it; just letting you know that might be the reason
Edit: oops post was moved so it replied to Sassy. Was for @ReneeAnn

4 Likes

1 Like