Derailment Void

God Bless You. I will pray for you. Jesus is about love not hate.

6 Likes

I suggested that before I made any additional comments. It was not well received.

2 Likes

I know, I saw. And it was appreciated. Tensions are high all around … there is a lot going on in our world and well…drunks and addicts. We can all do better.

3 Likes

but it’s 2am

3 Likes

I barely have the concentration to follow the ts meeting lol

2 Likes

Taking some posts off the public forum in the interests of preserving Talking Sober as the kind and supportive community we all know it is.

If your post has been removed, it is not intended as a comment or value judgement on any opinions expressed, merely an attempt to keep things in line with the first rule of the forum:

Any comments or concerns, please message @moderators and we will do our best to resolve anything that may need further action :pray::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Noooo. Not my mean spirited comments

2 Likes

They do still exist in an unlisted thread so they aren’t completely lost.

Although I don’t know if I would say all your comments were mean spirited… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Is it supposed to be inaccessible for members?

I know it’s not public. I’m not sure if members who posted can access via their activity history…?

I believe @siand is right. Unlisted threads don’t show up in feeds, but are still out there.

3 Likes

@siand @Eke
seems pretty accessible to me

2 Likes

Yes. It just doesn’t show up in the forum feeds.

4 Likes

I think mine got dumped in the derailment graveyard. That’s where the truly detailing posts go. Probably littered with my arguments throughout the years

6 Likes

Derailment void is public. Derailment graveyard is unlisted from the forum feed :blush:

4 Likes

I think those of us who have been here awhile all have some posts in there.

2 Likes

I simply expressed my opinion of no love lost to her…then was attacked for saying it’s not a soberiety post…so why have an app or community centered on sobriety if there is not targeted discussion…?.. Several attacks from different post but I am the bad guy lol to funny

No worries I shall move on and give your app a grand review when able thx and stay sober…that’s what we are here for anyways correct,?

2 Likes

Good luck with everything, bye.

3 Likes

We are all doing our best to move on and come together as a community. Hopefully we can all put our differences aside and remember some of our prime objectives…sobriety, support, fellowship. We aren’t perfect, but we can all learn and grow. :heart:

6 Likes