Derailment Void

My original account would have been right there with you :rofl:
This one I have been on my best behavior :woman_shrugging:t4:
I also don’t give as much advice because people didn’t like it much and flagged it.
I also flagged Robin once or twice. Also didn’t stick.:woman_facepalming:t5:

3 Likes

If I’ve been flagged it’s never been approved. Pretty sure I sometimes walk a razor thin line though.

2 Likes

What does float my @DowntroddenGoat?

3 Likes

is that sinbad?!

2 Likes

No love lost here… goodbye

Honestly who cares and why is this crap on soberiety chat …

You can always mute the thread. While you are at it mute me too.

5 Likes

This doesn’t have anything to do with sobriety go get a Twitter account bro

My emotional health is tied in very closely with my sobriety. This was a rough day for more than a few of us on here and this thread offers support.

4 Likes

We are free to discuss it if we like and you are free to see your way out of it.

4 Likes

Actually I am free to disagree with your opinion…go get a Twitter account and stop being political on a sobriety app…

Pine pollen!!!

1 Like

You’re the one with the problem on the topic so move on to a topic you find helpful.

3 Likes

Frankly I was pretty disturbed to see your post too. @Khaotic_Alcoholic. This is real trauma. I wasn’t going to say anything but… with a Name christ4life I would expect some compassion.

7 Likes

Lol, so you think by acting like this your being a good member of AA. Hahahaha. That’s rich. Principles before personality my dude.

5 Likes

Definitely!

@Khaotic_Alcoholic there are tons of threads that aren’t specific to sobriety, but are sobriety related. You are putting off a troll vibe frankly. Mute the thread if you are not comfortable with people showing love and respect to a profound person.

@englishd why are you continuing to feed it? You know better.

9 Likes

If you do have a twitter handle private message it to me. I love watching you work. :joy:

2 Likes

I’m not long for the Twitter sphere. My Facebook can be quite engaging though.

2 Likes

I don’t do Facebook. But since I been here I been laying off the twitter. For my sobriety. But I do check it sometimes. No point in fighting with dumbasses.

And @CaptAZ well said. Appreciate it.

3 Likes