Derailment Void

Imagine the headache of deleting all 14,000 of my posts. Especially if I were threatening to sue you :joy::joy::joy:

Obviously I won’t do that. I’m not that big of an ass.

5 Likes

No headache for me, thankfully. A program does the work of deleting larger accounts. It would be a loss for the forum however…as it has been when other long time members with a lot of valuable input left and had their accounts deleted. But such is life…it goes on…as will TS when others of us leave. One hopes people simply leave as opposed to deleting their account, but to each their own.

4 Likes

Even if I do leave I’d keep my posts. I have no intention of leaving though.

4 Likes

Ha! We all know what happened to some Queens…thank goodness I am not eating cake!

1 Like

It’s that mercury thing again ain’t it?

1 Like

Yes, please do that. I have muted you and that’s all I can do. Why comment on my personal thread here. Please just ignore me and I’ll do the same.

I could be wrong but I think April was just liking my comment when I said “take what you like leave the rest” on my post. I don’t think there is a need to mute @apes2020
I don’t think she meant any harm towards you or anyone here. April has always been very considerate and fun to have around. And I am glad she is back. I think there is a miss understanding here.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

I thought that too when I read April’s post. I think it’s meant in the respect that there’s been some misunderstandings prior here and it gets out of hand. In that respect I believe she meant if you don’t like what you read then move on… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Was that necessary? @siand
I think there was just a misunderstanding and was trying to nicely point it out.

1 Like

No judgement on what you wrote (or on the other posts that were moved), it just seemed a bit off topic.

Feel free to message @moderators if you want to discuss it further :blush:

3 Likes

No worries I’m good. I just hope the miss understanding, if in fact there is one, and I really think there is, can be cleared up and wondering how it can be cleared up over here in void rail yard.
Have a good one :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, that is indeed exactly what I meant. The actual context of the quote. And it was in reference to ts in general… I think i was misunderstood and my post was not read in the right context and perceived incorrectly. Thank @anon79808082 @Dazercat that is all. Back to what we do best, being nice :grin:

3 Likes

This is awful to see I didnt know what the thread was about so clicked on it. Wud rather I didnt tho, such beautiful creatures to see them dead like that is so sad

2 Likes

Hey hunting people. I am writing a book and one of the chapters is where this kid tries to hunt a Saber-tooth tiger with a spear. Looking for some inspiration and insight. What would be the best way to kill such a beast? Thanks in advance.

They are moved because they are not on topic to the purpose of the thread, which is that it is for hunting enthusiasts to connect and share with each other. It is not for debating hunting, which is a legal and common activity in some parts of the world.

3 Likes

and yummy! I don’t actually hunt myself, but I have enough friends who do that I get fresh venison every year.

5 Likes

I have a feeling hunting is fairly prevalent in your area?

2 Likes

It is in mine. Hunting is a big deal. From archery, to black powder, to rifle season. There are multiple animals to hunt here. Elk, deer, moose, bison, bear, mountain goat, antelope, mountain lion, turkey, pheasant, ducks, geese…

3 Likes

Not to mention sometimes of vital importance to the overall ecosystem and health of the animals. If people haven’t seen photos of sick and starving deer because of overpopulation, that’s one of the things that can change minds about the value of hunters.

3 Likes

I’m going to assume, probably accurate, though I’ve never hunted a cat with a spear, that it would be very similar to hunting with a bow.

You need to study your prey. Know where the kill zone is located. That way you ensure a clean, quick, kill on the animal. A quick online search shows that the vital area, just like on a lot of big game animals, is right behind the front shoulder.

You would need speed and sharpness to penetrate the area. Plus, Good luck not hitting a rib bone.

2 Likes