DIY Home Projects

I have a really cool circular saw I brought over a year ago. But I’m scared to use it until I’m manually shown how to, then il be fine. So been using a hand saw :joy:
It’s fun as well.

3 Likes

I’m the same with saws. I am comfortable using after I’ve seen it in action lol. You are doing impressive work :muscle:t4:

1 Like

Panel 2 :white_check_mark:

Much quicker today.
Less time to build on to the next, might as well keep going.

8 Likes

Lookin good! @Twizzlers

1 Like

Thank you :hugs:

Oh I highly recommend yurt living! Where I live we call yurts boz-yisus traditionally made with felted wool which makes them super warm. This is currently the one I live in most of the time. They are really cozy and has a flap on top you can open to let in natural light.
img_4_1712840038757

8 Likes

Looks great! I want to make a catio (even though I don’t have a cat :slightly_smiling_face:)

2 Likes

It is fun doing wood work :blush:

Panel 3 and my saw broke …

8 Likes

Brought a new saw, and kept going
Panel 3

Panel 4 (space for a door)

6 Likes

Im invested in this catio project @Twizzlers

6 Likes

Haha, yeah me too!

3 Likes

Me three! :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

:blush::star_struck:

You can vote it out of 10!when finished :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you all for your encouragement on my project :pray::smiling_face:

4 Likes

This is super neat! Do you have a woodstove in there? I was looking for am exhaust pipe but didnt see one. Or is it naturally warm just with the insulation? I’ve always thought about building one.

1 Like

I have a stove inside…runs off coal. It keeps pretty warm anyways. It is well insulated with wool but I also live at a high altitude so I often need the stove.
Would love to see if you end up building one!

3 Likes

I’m going to look this up a bit more. It actually looks amazing!
:sunflower:

1 Like

In 2019, that was what I thought I’d do, but then I bought a house and we never sold the family homestead so none of us have landed there yet. Just seeing where life takes me, one day at a time right now but if I do I will absolutely share! :heart:

2 Likes

Paint is drying. Few more things to do but enough for today :heart_eyes_cat:

13 Likes

It looks great though. And it looks sturdy. :+1:. You might have a future in carpentry. :grin:

3 Likes

I’m exhausted, got to put the inside of house back together now where I moved it all around to panels out the back door.

Will be catching up here later :smiling_face:

Thank you :sunflower:

4 Likes