Empowered Women Empower Women šŸ’Ŗ

So good to see you posting friend. Saw you have 63 days! Thatā€™s impressive. This is around the time when our emotions start to run amok (all those emotions we kept muffled with our DOC). Its great that you are allowing yourself to feel and know that ALL your feelings are Vali. We are here if you need to talk through it. This is a wonderful list to work through.

Sending love and hugs!

1 Like

Thank s for this thread :heart:I needed to read this today :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

you doing alright Corrine?

Thanks for asking jazzy :kissing_heart: feeling in a bit of a funk mood ,read my gym thread post :roll_eyes: ā€¦ Iā€™m tired as well that doesnā€™t help at all itā€™s 2:15 and Im still awake

1 Like

Ah Hells bells! Some people can be so flippin cruel. Iā€™m sorry that these ladies behaved this way. It takes time love ā€“ noone figures out the routine in a few classes. WTF are they expecting? Donā€™t let their words ruin your day / evening any more than they already have.

Hell yeah girl - you keep going back and having fun. I like Danā€™s advice of killing them with kindnessā€¦ that way you donā€™t stoop to their level and set them straight. Why people have the need to be this way is beyond me (something missing in their own lives).

Hoping you can get some sleep love! Here if you need to chat :hugs:

2 Likes

@JazzyS I will be going back :muscle: I used to think that people who stir the shit pot should be made to lick the spoon but I donā€™t behave that way anymore ,nor do I call people a dickhead :thinking:Iā€™m gonna have a chat with my higher power now and hand over and wish them generosity of spirit ,and Iā€™ll give em my kindest smile when I go in . Thank youā€‹:kissing_heart: I can feel my serenity returning so Iā€™m going to get some sleep :sleeping_bed:

3 Likes

@19801

What happened to women supporting women!?! Ugh!!! So annoying that happened!!! Now you just have to prove them wrong and show them you are sooooo much better than what they perceive you to be!!! Keep workin out girl! Make those gains :muscle:

3 Likes

Itā€™s so nice to know that people I have never actually met likeā€¦ miss me :face_holding_back_tears: not miss me miss me but notice when Im not around. Iā€™ve never actually felt that beforeā€¦ you ladies are so amazing and Iā€™m so happy and grateful to be apart of this beautiful community!!! :heart:

3 Likes

Happy to hear that love as you are now part of the family :blush:.

1 Like

Thank you faith :kissing_heart:

1 Like