🗑️Empty Spam

Yes, we would love that type of visit, but our daughter lives across the country and all the visits are for a week or more. He is here indefinitely at this point, so his Mom can still work back at their home. Obviously we adore him, but I need to get my head in the game better. Today is not that day.

3 Likes

you should read back some of your old posts on a bad day, it’s amazing what we know and the advice we give others, so a word to the wise, listen to yourself.

2 Likes

I am trying to remember it is okay to not be okay.

4 Likes

total change of subject but can I just say what a great job you do on here. thanks. Firm but fair.

1 Like

I want to keep tossing out unworthiness. Today, dread, despair, shame, regret, guilt, fear, insecurity.

3 Likes

Fear of not being good enough:

:wastebasket: :basketball_man:

Gonna shoot that one straight in the basket.

8 Likes

Toss it out: Expectations for perfection, the need-to-please-everyone-because-if-I-like-myself-then-it-doesn’t-count attitude (because it DOES count for something if I like myself), the racing thoughts about what people will think, trying to recreate the past and fantasies about what could’ve been, all the cravings for things that don’t align with who I want to be

5 Likes

woke up to failure, despair, fear, in the bin.
It’s a new day so here I go again.

3 Likes

Feeling like I’m less than everyone else.

5 Likes

Impatience, self-importance

5 Likes

Regret, resentment, defeat, uncertainty, anxiety, grief, fear, worthlessness, low self-esteem, insecurity, inadequacy, impatience … Burn it all :fire:

5 Likes

I’d love to toss black of motivation in, but I’m too unmotivated. Blech!

6 Likes

Anger, resentment, jealousy. And recently, loss of patience and delayed gratification.
Need to toss that shit in the trash and burn it. :poop::fire::v:

3 Likes

Irritability.

5 Likes

This feeling of not good enough and the thoughts of what will people think of me

5 Likes

Hi Donna,
I understand this feeling.
But please know that you are not.
You are worth more than you can even begin to know :heart: believe this, for it is a universal truth my friend

4 Likes

@Dolse71 you are a winner , never forget :muscle:t4::chocolate_bar::milk_glass::pray:t5:

1 Like

Thank you for saying that…:orange_heart: That made me smile and tear up at the same time…

4 Likes

Still lack of motivation. I’m making myself go into work and scrub some shit today. The last few days have been way too blurry. I don’t like the feel of blurry days. Also, everyone is mowing so I need to get out of the allergens.

5 Likes

Get out of here with that shit! You are amazing, my badass friend!

4 Likes