🗑️Empty Spam

Huh? I look up to you @anon79808082 :flushed:

Stand tall :+1::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Confusion

… and while I keep chucking procrastination in, it keeps jumping back on my shoulders :frowning:

3 Likes

hopelessness, fear, weakness, ln it goes.

2 Likes

Expectations of others… throwing it in the bin but I already know it’s not staying there.

4 Likes

Empty Spam: fears, grudges, murmuring, comparing…

2 Likes

don’t compare yourself to me :joy: :joy: :joy:, You’ll be doomed for eternal life.

1 Like

regret, not good enough, Jealousy. that’ll do for today.
Believe in better, isn’t that from a car advert, sad. :joy:

1 Like

Frustration with my children, depression, the crazy juxtaposition between aching loneliness and being ready to snap with never having a moment to myself - and all the irritability therein.

5 Likes

Feeling like I’m not understood.

3 Likes

Self doubt
or is that usefull? :thinking:

2 Likes

weakness, selfishness, the feeling of nothingness. Get in the bin.

2 Likes

Guilt, sadness and resentment all need to go, so bye :wave::wastebasket:

2 Likes

The fear and the doubt. The voice that says, “hahahaha, you are doing nothing with your life and will die alone.”

Well thanks for the reminder, but f— you right in the face, doubt. We’re working on it, alright?

8 Likes

Love this thread. I am tossing into the bin my sadness. I had to put one of my cats down yesterday. Grief comes in waves.

8 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss. Take care!

1 Like

Desire to drink, get in there, please be gone! :right_anger_bubble:

5 Likes

Thank you @Flamestar.

1 Like

I’ve found that my higher power will remove any of my shortcomings if I am willing to let them go. Lately I’ve been in a nice state of relative tranquility because I’ve increased my contact with my HP and my willingness to allow him guide me. My typical anger and stress have been transformed in to peace and calm.

5 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. :heart:

1 Like

Thanks, @SassyRocks. It is so hard losing a pet!

2 Likes