February push-ups challenge

:joy:

I was looking at stuff on push up form and came across this…

I do think goats would help, no?

10 Likes

Laughter engages the abs and goat antics are good for the soul.

4 Likes

This reminds me of my push-ups when my kids are around :wink:

4 Likes

I feel better today :slight_smile:
Day 8 done + yoga.
Who knows, maybe some kettlebell later as well.

5 Likes

Day 8 :white_check_mark: did 20 blast of push-ups in my virtual workout and we had 2 minute of alternating chest press. I’m good :joy:

^^ in case you were wondering what it is

7 Likes

Cool. I’m gonna try it :+1:t2:

1 Like

Oh wow… Those are crazy.
Seem like they may be even harder on your wrists.

20 of anything is great work though
:+1:

2 Likes

Day 8 done :heavy_check_mark:

6 Likes

I don’t know if it’s all the extra in there but it doesn’t bother my wrists at all. My quads start to burn so maybe it takes my mind off of the wrists

2 Likes

Day 8 & 9 double done. Before work.

9 Likes

Done :+1: harder for me that I’m happy to admit!

8 Likes

Day 8 done! :white_check_mark: I had 2 sets of 20 reps in my regular workout, not sure if this is cheating? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

Yes, cheater! You did too many! :upside_down_face:

I did 17 yesterday before noticing it was a rest day. So I did 17 too today to make it sort of double. Maybe that’s cheating too. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Looking at it from that side, yes… I did too many! I always think I should make them “extra”, not as part of another routine. Anyway, I did the push-ups!! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

That’s amazing. I used to work out all the time & after my dad past away I sat down in front of a bottle & didn’t do much else. So now I’m trying to be & do better with myself & my life. This chapter is titled “Sobriety & push up attempts” :smiling_face: (I can’t do real push ups yet lol)

3 Likes

Day 8 :white_check_mark: I did them before work this morning & forgot to check in.

7 Likes

Day 9 double done. I am starting to feel the definition within my skin.

Epicurus, Letter to Herodotus
“There are infinite worlds both like and unlike this world of ours. For the atoms being infinite in number…are borne on far out into space.”

8 Likes

Day 8 double :white_check_mark:

8 Likes

AM boot camp, 11 miles on the Peloton, Day 9 doubles done and my good night stretch! See you all tomorrow! Nice work everyone!!

6 Likes

Double 17s on day 8. I think these noodle arms might be firming up a bit.

11 Likes