February push-ups challenge

I’m taking a break today from the challenge and all other exercises! Feeling a bit blah… Back at it tomorrow! :muscle:t2:

10 Likes

Today the morning series was easier than the night one. But made it to 2x29 and day 14 done.

12 Likes

I’ve been down on my knees for a few days, but now I’ve got to go forward with just one set

10 Likes

Day 14 double done. Took yesterday off and did day 14 on day 15 .
Post gym sweat angels

11 Likes

Day 14 doubles done :+1:

11 Likes

Day 15, to honor the rest day, I did a single set of 30 before my circuit training at the gym.

Marcus Aurelius,Meditations, Book 5, #16
The things you think about determine the quality of your mind. Your soul takes on the color of these thoughts. Colorit with a run of thoughts like these:

1. Anywhere you can lead your life, you can lead a good one.
  2. Things gravitate toward what they were intended for.
10 Likes

I should be on Day 14, but I only did one set of 25 (Day 12 do-over?). But hey, each and every one of 'em was sober, as am I. :wink: :muscle:

12 Likes

Day 15 is a rest day, but tomorrow’s bootcamp is a heavy arm day so I got day 16 doubles done today, going to keep this rest day in my pocket!

10 Likes

Back into it!! :muscle:

6 Likes

I’m glad it’s rest day. I’m not sure if I slept wrong the other day or if my push up form is terrible, but my shoulder is not feeling happy. Currently letting the icy hot patches burn through my skin… :unamused:

8 Likes

No rest for me. Trainer had multiple sets of push-ups in the workout. I stopped counting….

@tifflynn07 I love the burn of icy hot :joy: Do the patches not stink as bad?

8 Likes

Oh the stink is as strong as the burn friend… my entire office smells like it I’m sure lol

3 Likes

Did 25 on rest day just to feel the burn.

6 Likes

I’m on the hot patches too because of my shoulder. But they are working very well! They last approximately 8-9 hours. I hope your shoulder doesn’t get worse… Once it gets too bad I switch to sit-ups!

2 Likes

Day 14 done! :white_check_mark: I did one set of push-ups, and one set of sit-ups!

7 Likes

It has gotten so much better as the day has gone on :black_heart: so here’s to hoping it stays that way

2 Likes

Day 16, single set done.
I feel the need to be insulted for foregoing the double, but insulted eloquently.

William Shakespeare, The Taming of the Shrew
You peasant swain! You whoreson malt-horse drudge!

6 Likes

Language, Dan, language! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

That play has got a righteous collection of insults, for sure!

1 Like

I’ll definitely be adding those to my insult toolbox when needed