February push-ups challenge

l41m3ITmmdytnnc76
Me too.

4 Likes

Speak for your self, you don’t know my golfing handicap. 🏌🏿‍♀️

3 Likes

Day 18 doubles done, one set before the race and one set after. I like training runs on snow, races not so much.

Lear and insults, such fun!

Wm Shakespeare, King Lear

Oswald
What dost thou know me for?

Kent
A knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats;
a base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited,
hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave;
a lily-livered, action-taking knave, a whoreson,
glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue;
one-trunk-inheriting slave;
one that wouldst be a bawd, in way of good service, and art nothing but the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pandar, and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch:
one whom I will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition.

6 Likes

Day 17 done :black_heart::heavy_check_mark:

6 Likes

I’m lazy today!! I’m taking break, but certainly not dropping out! 21 days sober today. At least something I’m a accomplishing! :sweat_smile::rofl:

9 Likes

The last days every day I’m thinking it will be the last time I can do it. Still going though. Day 17 doubles done.

8 Likes

Not drinking for a day is a minor miracle for a drunk like me and it’s still a big deal.

4 Likes

Day 17 doubles :white_check_mark:

10 Likes

Good workout Saturday. 45 minute bootcamp this morning, new personal best 45 minute Peloton ride, great (and needed) stretch session and day 18 doubles done in two sets.

8 Likes

I said I wouldn’t get behind again and I got behind. Day 16 and 17 done doubles, all knees.

9 Likes

Day 18 done, split into two sets (20 + 15).

Have a chill Sunday everybody :blue_heart:

10 Likes

Day 18 done! :white_check_mark: I wanted to do yesterday as well, and catch up, but finally that was too much after 70 push-ups! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

I was tired of going to the topic start to see the push-ups for each day so am reposting here

9 Likes

Thank you. I was tired of having to go to look too. Just didn’t have the foresight to do this. :+1::rofl:

2 Likes

You are a proper good sort :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Today was easier than yesterday. Vorm van de dag as we Dutchies say. 2X35 done.

7 Likes

Day 18 done :black_heart::heavy_check_mark:

8 Likes

Done. But sore arms.

7 Likes

Was away for the weekend and either forgot or was too tired to complete any days. Just finished day 16,17,18,19 doubles. 272 in total today. Back on track

8 Likes

I printed a copy when I was at work and check off the days as I go so I feel accomplished lol

4 Likes