February push-ups challenge

Day 18 done. Only singles tonight. Rough workout

6 Likes

Day 19 doubles done, sets about 4 hours apart. It’s really interesting to see how I fly past what previously were obstacles, like 30.

Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, 6.11
When jarred, unavoidably, by circumstances, revert at once to yourself, and don’t lose the rhythm more than you can help. You’ll have a better grasp of the harmony if you keep on going back to it.

5 Likes

Day 18 and 19 done double.

9 Likes

All done for today :heavy_check_mark:

7 Likes

Ruff day today. Went up in the mountains with my son to get som fly fishing in. With all the snow we slid off the road into a ditch, over an hour away from any paved road or people, and got burried along the side. 4 hours later and a lot of digging out snow we made it out.

Tired, but came home, got my Peloton ride in and Day 19 doubles done. Happy to home!

The mess we made!

Finally out!

Beautiful ride home!

11 Likes

Now this is dedication :grin:. :muscle:

4 Likes

It’s the addict in me! At least my addictive personality is focused on working out now instead of alcohol!

5 Likes

Day 19 done.
20+17, still all classic ones but soon knee ones gonna join, definitely.
My arms feel so weak today… And kettlebell is staring at me, I can’t let him down.

8 Likes

Day 19 done :white_check_mark: I took yesterday off as I needed a “do nothing” day so I’ll have to add them to a day I’m not working :nerd_face:

9 Likes

:scream::scream: that’s a lot of push-ups!!

Sounds quite scary to me, besides exhausting! :sweat_smile: But that sunset looks really beautiful!!

2 Likes

Day 19 done! :white_check_mark: I already did them this morning, but I forgot to post! :muscle:t2:

5 Likes

Day 19 complete :muscle:

6 Likes

Talking about March: any suggestions from y’all for the March Challenge? Wall-sit? Planks? A mix of different exercises? :interrobang::interrobang:

3 Likes

Love the wall sit idea. Also… I love any idea that focuses on lower body over upper lol

I’m still shocked I agreed and have consistently done this challenge due to my absolute hatred of upper body.

That being said I’ll suck it up and be down for whatever.

4 Likes

Yoga, but 30 minutes daily of only the shavasana pose.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl: I bet a lot will join for that one!!

2 Likes

That’s called nap time.

3 Likes

Anddddd this is when I’ll start pulling doubles…

2 Likes

I’d do triple if asked…

3 Likes