It’s because we’re over achievers, obviously

1 Like

Obviously, it’s the addict mind; do everything to excess

3 Likes

Still going, day 19 doubles done

8 Likes

And these, these are my people!

2 Likes

Day 20 double set done, before and after spin sesh and dinner.

Epicurus, Letter to Menoeceus
Death, therefore, the most awful of evils, is nothing to us, seeing that, when we are, death is not come, and, when death is come, we are not.

2 Likes

Day 20 doubles done, 2 sets sandwhiching my stretch session tonight. Going to need to start doing one in the morning and one at night!

All for the nap time challenge next month! Sounds amazing! :rofl:

2 Likes

This sounds push-up-y to me! But wait, maybe it’d have been 5-6 hours with no Feb push-up challenge… :sweat_smile:

Glad it all ended well. Beautiful pics. :orange_heart:

2 Likes

3 sets of 10. But started off with 5 push ups NOT ON MY KNEES. Slipping to the back of the pack and still setting personal bests. :joy: :muscle:

6 Likes

What what!! Thats not back of the pack, that is fantastic. :muscle:t3:🫵🏼

2 Likes

Talking about March, maybe something for our bellies?

9 Likes

This looks terrifying!!!
Let’s do it

4 Likes

I’m down for this one. Iay even do this on my own through March. I tend to ignore core work sometimes, if it’s not directly involved in the workout I’m doing that day

5 Likes

I’m in for March.
Pushups done for today and yesterday.

4 Likes

That one looks a bit tougher than the “siesta” challenge from yesterday! :sweat_smile: I’d be in!

4 Likes

Day 20 done… all in one set…but…tomorrow I’m going to have to start breaking them up

8 Likes

39 in a row is pretty damn good for someone who says they’re upper body strength isnt good. :muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

I never said I wasn’t good at it per se… I said I hate it, loath it, despise it :woman_shrugging:t2:… I can keep going

6 Likes

Day 20 done! :white_check_mark: just one set though…

8 Likes

Love this. Me and my jiggly belly are all in.

2 Likes

My journey with pushups ends here :slight_smile: I have to take it easy few next days. It was great to see all you active mofos here but for now, enough with this nonsense! :wink:

10 Likes