February push-ups challenge

Fair enough Mischa. I was going to offer to do yours as well but then decided that would be absolute nonsense also!! You are clearly ahead of most of us anyway in strength… So I’ll see you on the flip side with my udon noodle arms. Upgraded from linguine.

6 Likes

Day 20 of absolute nonsense done. 2X39. March looks nice.

8 Likes

Sounds good!

1 Like

Day 20 double done

5 Likes

I had the similar thoughts, @TrustyBird! Mine can hardly be called abs :joy:

Count me in @Mischa84! :orange_heart:

2 Likes

The writer Dave Barry referred to them as “stealth abs”. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Day 21 doubles done in two sets.

William Shakespeare, A Midsummer’s Night Dream
So we grew together,
Like to a double cherry, seeming parted,
But yet an union in partition,
Two lovely berries moulded on one stem.

8 Likes

Day 21 doubles done! First set before bootcamp this morning, second set done tonight after Peloton and stretch. This is how I’m going to have to do it, but the morning ones are ruff. I get up too early as it is!! Going to try though!

8 Likes

Day 21 doubles done :white_check_mark: seriously struggled with it today but powered through.
(Day 20 doubles done yesterday but I forgot to post)

6 Likes

Done done done.
I’m done in.

7 Likes

Day 21 done! :white_check_mark: I’ve done only one set. I’ll leave the other one for tomorrow, instead of the rest day. Though I might end up switching down to just one set/day, cause there are a lot of reps by now! :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks for reminding me there’s a rest day tomorrow! Yay! Did 2X41 today, but only just.

5 Likes

Trust me, I usually don’t forget the rest days! :rofl:

This is not one to miss a day on. The next days will be rough to catch up

Day 20+21 doubles done, on what is my day 22.
No more missing days and playing catch up for me.

3 Likes

Day 21 doubles done. Just broken into 2 sets today

4 Likes

Kind of started my new plan today. Did 43 pushups after bootcamp, work, came home to get my Peloton ride and stretch in and that’s when I looked at my printout of the challenge and saw today was a rest day!! Oh well, got my ride and stretch done and did the second 43 pushups. Day 23 done and will save the rest day!

4 Likes

Can we say you did mine for me? :joy:

I’m on Day 21. I’m also in “maintenance mode”. Holding steady with 5 push ups NOT ON MY KNEES (yes, it’s worth yelling), and 3 sets of 10.

I’ll try for more tomorrow. Wait, the day after! :wink:

4 Likes

Never saw where that was against the rules! :joy:

2 Likes

I vote for adding some rest days in March :sweat_smile:

3 Likes