February push-ups challenge

I completed day 21 yesterday… just forgot to post.

4 Likes

I was gonna say! I totally agree with you! :grimacing:

1 Like

Day 23 doubles done, a set in the morning and a set in the evening.

Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, Book 6, 19
Not to assume it’s impossible because you find it hard. But to recognize that if it’s humanly possible, you can do it too.

6 Likes

Day 24 doubles done. One set after bootcamp this morning and one after my spin and stretch session tonight. Today was a good day, got more sleep last night and it made a huge difference.

5 Likes

Day 23 doubles done this morning. 2x sets of 43

6 Likes

246 push-ups done tonight, all knees. I am once again caught up. I’m out of town the next 7 days but I will be finishing this challenge.

9 Likes

246 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

7 Likes

February 23, 2024 :heavy_check_mark::black_heart::muscle:

8 Likes

Day 23 doubles done. Mixed them in and out of the workout

7 Likes

Day 23 done! :white_check_mark: (one set!)

7 Likes

I’m hoping yesterday was rest day else I’m going to have 426 to do like Emilie. I will catch up, just feel a bit zingy at the mo and restless.

7 Likes

I’m confused by folks having done day 24 here. As well as Emilie doing 426. I was so proud of myself this morning doing 43 just like that. After a well deserved rest day. I thought. Well. Posers and Strebers. The 43 tonight were a lot tougher. But done.

7 Likes

Time zones?
I read 246 as 426 :joy:
Or Emilie is a diva…and over egged the pudding.

Take ya pick.

Well done Menno. I’ll do it tonight, 43.

5 Likes

@Mno, I’m staying one day ahead of the actual date - I started one day early and will finish day 30 on February 29.

Day 24 done, one set. My massage therapist recommended against a second set this evening, and I trust her judgement!

William Shakespeare, King Lear
Ay, there’s the rub, when wisdom is too late.

6 Likes

@Mno I didn’t realize there was a rest day earlier this week so I’ve just kept going saving that rest day! :joy: Also started one day early to finish the last day in February. Hence Day 25 doubles done today. One this morning, the other after my ride tonight.

4 Likes

Remember yesterday when I said I was going to keep up with the days now so I wouldn’t have to play catch ups. Well I’ll be playing catch ups tomorrow haha

5 Likes

Day 23 done. I did this 90 in front of friends and they were not kind about my form. :joy::rofl:

@Menno I got behind on 3 days. I think it was a 29 set, a 31 set and a 33 so doubles of those got me into the 200s to catch up.

7 Likes

I’ll have to play catch ups too… today I was just too lazy to do push-ups!

5 Likes

Day 24. Morning yoga and 4 sets of 10 push ups on my knees and 5 whole push ups NOT ON MY KNEES.

And then I opened a new jar of pickles like a boss.

6 Likes