February push-ups challenge

Day 25 doubles done in 2 sets.

Francis of Assisi
Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing that you have received - only what you have given: a full heart, enriched by honest service, love, sacrifice, and courage.

7 Likes

I can’t honestly. First I have to loose weight

1 Like

Good Saturday! Hard bootcamp this morning, 49 pushups when I got home, strong 45 minute Peloton ride this afternoon, stretch session and then my second set of pushups. Day 26 doubles done! Couch time for the of the night!!!

8 Likes

Day 24 and 25 doubles done after a treadmill run at work.

7 Likes

Day 25 done! :white_check_mark: + 7K walk.
MTD; 49K. I had t been for a walk outside in 2 weeks … :unamused:
Time to clean the house now, which will add at least another 3K steps! :sweat_smile::roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I’m up to date, ready for today’s lot.

Update, I can now do thirty press ups on feet. At least.

Disclaimer, they are not going to win Britain’s got talent and more like I’m kissing a football beneath my head each dip. I’m having that as one as I don’t care. I couldn’t do any at the start, despite being marginally fit, my arm strength is rubbish.

My bicep feels, may I say it, slightly firmer… :grin:

9 Likes

Thats awesome 30 is a decent number

4 Likes

Did a single day 24 / 45 set yesterday morning, because after I did a rather tough bike ride and at night all I wanted to do was lay on the couch. Made up for it today, 2 X 47 day 25 done, as well as the second 45 set from day 24. Who would have thought that. Not me. :muscle:

8 Likes

Day 26 doubles done in 2 sets again.

Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, Book 6, #21
…the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance.

4 Likes

Good day to end the weekend. Started the day with a hike with my son to a suspension bridge, home to do set one of pushups, good 45 minute Peloton ride this afternoon, stretch, and second round of pushups. Day 27 doubles done!

6 Likes

Day 26 done together with my morning workout! :white_check_mark: Today it’s my 46th B’day, and I have lots of plans today. Drinking poison is not one of them!
Tomorrow I’ll be one month sober! :muscle:t2:

10 Likes

Wow wow wow :boom:

Happy Birthday Jenny! I wish you all the best this year and all the years fellow Pisces :slight_smile:

Lots of love :heart:

2 Likes

Happy birthday, Jenny! There is no better way to begin another year than this - sober. We love you no matter what, know that.

2 Likes

Thanks to both of you! @Mischa84 @SinceIAwoke :smiling_face: This group has been a huge support over the past years, even though there were long periods of time I didn’t manage to get my shit together. I’m happy I never stopped coming back, despite my innumerable fails. :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Done done done :heavy_check_mark:

4 Likes

e3887a5fe016337df83d127253b5753daec6a2e6058f64f309484b1d7f0a3a2e.0

2 Likes

Happy Birthday :balloon:

1 Like

Happy Birthday!!! :black_heart::heart_hands:

1 Like

Still keeping up each day… just haven’t posted… :black_heart: :muscle:

5 Likes

I kinda bailed on this the last 2 days. I been stuck on long shifts and won’t be able to to workout until tomorrow. So I’ll do them.
Did anyone decide on anything for March?

4 Likes